Break This Down

Thana POV

Carlos, Carla, and I stood together as Evie took a family photo of us. Jay was behind her trying to get Carla to look at the camera. He got her looking for 2 second which was just enough time for Evie to snap a photo.

" There she is." Evie says. Mal and Ben then come through the tunnel, and come out waving to the cheering crowd. We all gave them a bow. We all applauded as they went up the stair to the balcony looking over the crowd.

" Lady Mal and I want to thank you for celebrating our engagement with us today. I couldn't be prouder or happier to call you my Queen." Ben said looked from the crowd to Mal. " So, raise your glasses. To our future Queen of Auradon."

" To the Queen of Auradon!" We all say together holding our glasses in the air.

" Speech, Your Special-ness." Carlos says.

" Speech, Your Fancy One." Jay sauces in a proper voice. The boys making everyone laugh.

Mal looked around at the crown scanning over everyone's faces, staying in silence. I looked to Carlos and Evie confused. " I can't." Mal said, whispers then came over the crowd. " I can't be the Queen of Auradon."

Mal and Ben then started to whisper between each other as we all waited to see what was going to happen. " We made a decision...to close the barrier forever. And it was my idea, but it's wrong. I've learned that you can't live in fear...because it doesn't actually protect you from anything. You never know where the bad is gonna come from. And you never know where the heroes are gonna come from either. Without Uma and her pirates, Auradon would be gone. And without Hades," Mal looked at me nervously and I nodded giving her the reassurance she needed. " Thana and I's father," the whole crowd gasped and started whispering among themselves. " Audrey would be gone. We are all capable of good and bad, no matter which side of the barrier we come from. And that's why I can't be Queen of just Auradon, I have to be Queen of the Isle, too. And it's time that we take the barrier down forever."

" We can't do that." Beast said.

" It's up to us, Dad." Ben says turn to him slightly the back to Mal. Ben pulls Mal to his side and turns to the crowd. " I choose to be a King who moves forward. It's time for forgiveness. It's time for new beginnings. The barrier will come down!"

" Yes!" Carlos and I exclaim loudly, Carlos kissed me passionately and managed to dip me even with Carla in his other arm. Mal and Ben then smiled down to both of us. The whole crowd then starts to applaud. Mal signals for us to come up.

Evie, Jay, Carlos, and I ran up the stair as fast as our feet could take us. Fairy Godmother handed Mal her wand and Mal looked to me nervous and excited. " Care to help?" Mal asked, I smiled and placed my hand over hers.

" To make this world a better place, we have to do it face to face." The six of us said together. Mal and I then pointed the wand to a barrier, and a blue and purple beam shot from the wand and hit the barrier. And like that, it was gone.

A bridge formed connecting the island to the main land, and the stormy cloud that was over the Isle disappeared. I stood there and put a hand over my mouth, shocked and amazed. Mal gave Fairy Godmother her wand and a tight hug.

Mal : It's time to bring it together

Thana : Time for a brand new start

Uma : We're gonna put it and motion
Break down what keeps us apart

Mal : No more, no division we down
New team, got the vision

Both : Unite

Uma : So we stand, now we living marching
In the light, one two, one two like