SECOND

A certain motorcycle hadn't seen her and was heading straight for her

Eunmi turned her head at the sound of the motorcycle but before she could get out of the way, the two had already collided.

The teen fell to the floor, her head hitting the ground with a soft thud, the strawberry lipgloss falling out of her pocket and onto the concrete. Eunmi sat up and reached for her head, feeling the warm liquid drip down the side of her face.

Blood.

"Fuck." she swore, looking at the deep red that stained her hand and spilled out of her head. The guy riding the motorcycle crouched over and inspected the motorcycle that seemed to have a lot more injuries than her. She also noticed he didn't have a helmet.

"Hey! Sir!" Eunmi shouted at him, standing herself up steadily. He ignored her and kept checking the motorcycle, his eyes scanning over the scratches. "Hey asshole, you just ran over me!"

The male paused, turning to face her, standing up tall. He was much taller than she expected him to be but she didn't cower. "Did you just call me assho- Ah! What is down your face?" he squinted his eyes, taking in the blood.

"Blood." Eunmi responded simply. Her eyes drifted over to the broken lipgloss that rolled helplessly on the ground. "Gosh this was my favorite lipgloss." her lips turned into a frown as she looked at the delicate glass that had broken and the pink product oozed out of it.

He stood there, hands in pockets as she dramatically mourned over the tiny product. Eunmi placed the glass onto her hands, carefully to not cut her hands. "Okay, asshole- I mean guy, you owe me a new lipgloss and some ramyeon for cutting open my head."

He scoffed, turning his head away. "You've got to be joking." Eunmi shook her head, starting to walk away. "If you don't want to be sued I suggest you follow me." she said, leaving him to follow her.

"That'll be 6.37." the cashier placed the bandages in the plastic bag and pushed the ramyeon towards eunmi. She gratefully took it as he got out his wallet and paid.

The two found themselves on the outside of the convenience store. He clicked his tongue, turning to look at her. "Are you finished?" he asked, his tone cold.

"Does it look like I am?" Eunmi replied eating the spicy noodles that burned in the back of her throat slightly. The flavor spread all over her tongue, was this ramyeon made from hell?

Eunmi pushed the bowl away from her and she slumped down in the metal chair. "I'm full." she said as she readjusted herself. He peeked over at the bowl, "I wasted my money so you can only eat half of it?"

"You can have it for committing to a stranger." Eunmi waved him off, her attention focused on unpacking the bandages. His tongue ran through the side of his cheek, debating whether he should give into his hunger or not. Silently he finished the ramyeon.

"Do you know how to do this?" she asked, attempting to wrap her wound. He laughed a bit at the fact that she looked like a mummy, but instantly stopped when she scowled at him.

He rolled his eyes as eunmi incorrectly attempted again. He sighed, reaching over to fix it. Her eyes looked over his features. He had pretty cat-like eyes and an prominent nose, his cupid bow nice and defined. She recognized him somewhere, but she couldn't put her finger on it.

It didn't take long for him to realize that she was looking at him, he didn't even know how close in proximity they were. He jerked back, flustered. Grabbing the chopsticks to distract himself, he drank the rest of the soup.

"Stop looking at me and finish wrapping it." he looked away from her as she picked up where he left off.