[Sukuna & Yuji]The Horrors

Currently you were in the arms of your boyfriend crying, why? That's because you just finished Disney's wonderful movie Finding Nemo.

"Oh Nemo it's ok, I love you my fishy friend!" You cried out as your boyfriend Itadori said, "Nemo is so manly!"

Your crying frenzy went on a bit longer as you both tried to delay the inevitable horror movie you promise to watch.

Itadori sighed as you sat up letting him get up and put the movie in though you both didn't want it but also were looking forward to it.

It was confusing to you but you didn't care, you were hanging out with your boyfriend and you loved that.

Once the movie was in and playing it felt as if something was staring at you in the dark as you quickly went into Itadori embrace.

Itadori was leaning against the armrest of the couch while you leaned on him as one of his arms were around your waist with the other one was gripping a pillow with so much force it could break.

When the jump scares came you shoved your face into his chest as if it would fix the problem but it never did but everytime you did that Itadori would kiss your head in reassurance everytime.

About halfway through the movie you felt him shift so he could hold you with both arms and he did.

He now had his back against the armrest with you laying on a part of his chest and in between his legs.

He had one leg up with the other one curved against your bent ones making it comfortable for the both of you.

Somehow this action made you feel safer as you looked up to see Itadori but instead you saw Sukuna.

You screamed as he quickly muffled your voice with his hand before you stopped and he let go as you said, "A warning next time Sukuna! You scared me half to death!"

He laughed before his breaths were cut off as he said, "You're crushing my ribs with your death grip (Y/N)."

You let go quickly seeing you had wrapped your arms around his waist and was squeezing it a bit too much as he took in a normal breath again but it didn't last long because soon you looked at the TV once again it just happened to be a jump scare.

You immediately wrapped your arms around him once again and squeezed as you dug your face into his chest.

Don't get me wrong you are dating Itadori but you've also fallen for the Curse King as well. So it was like dating a person with multiple personalities.

Itadori and Sukuna knew of you dating the both of them and they both didn't mind but there were times where they fought over who would hangout with you.

Back to the present you felt him move both of his arms to your hands and grabbed them before pulling them away from him making it so you hand nothing to hold onto.

He moved you back a bit as he laid down so his head was now on the arm east and quickly pulled you into his embrace.

You laid on his chest and stomach with your legs entangled with his as he put one hand behind his head and the other wrapping around your waist trapping you there.

Ignoring the horror movie playing you awed at him until he said, "Keep going like that and I'll throw you over where the curse is, don't test me." You quickly shut your mouth and clung to him as if your life depended on it when in reality there was no curse in the room other than himself of course.

You should have learned by now that curses are too scared to even be close to him let alone someone he claimed as his own, he just wanted you to depend on him like he depended on your love though he would never say that aloud.

<><><><><><><>

Yay triple update, I'm on a roll and sorry but this was another mixed one as well. Also though you didn't give me a request you gave me this idea Koalabear127. You've been supporting me for quite a while and I appreciate that a lot. When I have the time to I read all the comments I can and I love the support you guys give this book. Anyways enough with the sappy stuff and I hope you enjoyed!