zone 23: moon

a/n:

for the people who are currently reading this book DISCLAIMER

not really a disclaimer butttt

i have officially changed the name of Minatozaki Y/N to Minatozaki Hana

yes, now you have a whole new identity

jkjk

same girl just with the little name change

i changed her name because it would work better with some ideas in the works that i have for this series, wink wink, so keep an eye out for that.

anyway i hope u guys are having a great day and enjoy!!!!

We pull into the trailer park where Jungwoo lets us through the gate.

"So what is going to happen when he sees Hyunho?" Sana whispers to me. I sigh and glance back at the van behind us.

"I'm going to tell him," I say but feel a churn in my stomach when I think about it. He hasn't said a word to me ever since I came back. How will he act when he sees Hyunho? I cringe at the different possibilities and begin to feel my head exploding. Sana notices my fear and rubs my back. I sigh and rub my face.

"Don't worry, I'll be here if you need me," Sana says. "You're doing the right thing. Just don't let him freak out in front of him," Sana says.

"Hyunho or Hyunjin?" I question knowing that either way, one of them will be stunned by this introduction.

"Both," Sana responds. I chuckle softly.

The truck halts to a stop and I slowly get out of the truck with the help of Yuta. Everyone greets us and is surprised by the familiar faces, especially Johnny who basically tackles Jaehyun to the ground and tries to make out with him. Just kidding.

"Hyunho is sleeping now," Doyoung tells me as he greets me.

"How was he?" I ask. I hope he wasn't too much trouble.

"He missed you a lot but we distracted him, mostly Haechan though," Doyoung explains. I nod and thank him. Taeyong tells everyone to pack and get ready to move over to The Sanctuary tomorrow morning. Sana follows me over to my cabin while Taeyong shows everyone where they could sleep. Sana tugs me back before I enter.

"What?" I whisper, remember Hyunho is asleep and has heightened hearing. "Don't you want to see Hyunho?" Sana looks angry at me and I know exactly why. I glance over at Hyunjin who is following Mark into a cabin with Changbin.

"I'm not going to meet him until his father does," Sana sternly states. I whine and plead to Sana.

"He's literally preoccupied with his girlfriend and new life to even talk to me, Sana!" I complain. "I would just be making his life harder and more complicated."

"Hana, he deserves to know and so does Hyunho," Sana holds my hands. "Don't repeat the same thing you did with Lucy." When Sana mentions Lucy, my obligation to tell Hyunjin became something I had to do. I sigh and nod. I don't want to lie to Hyunho all his life.

"Fine, fine," I say. "I love you, Sana," I thank my sister and she hugs me.

"I love you too," she pushes me away from my cabin and towards the direction of Hyunjin.

I straighten myself out and fix my hair nervously. The steps I slowly take towards the cabin Hyunjin and Changbin are in, make me want to turn around even more. I fight myself once I get to the door of the cabin. I try to breathe but feel my heart being abnormally fast. Before I could even open the door, it opened for me revealing Hyunjin who had a shocked look on his face. It quickly switches to his regular, cold look which makes me sad. He never gives me this look.