Lelouch Vi Britannia x male reader

Anime: Code Geass: ep.1

Type: "Enemies to lovers... sort of"

Plot: Instead of Villetta Nu who found the dead bodies of her comrades and gave her nightmare to Lelouch, it was you.

⚠️ Warning: I haven't watched/read the whole thing, so sorry if it's OOC, or weird. This contains gay content, and some contain lime/lemon/smut and colorful language. Do not apply the character's actions to real life, consequences will not be my fault.

Some stories are too long to load all at once, look for the "END" to know when the story has or has not been fully loaded.

----------------------------------------

Lelouch's cold and calculating eyes looked at the Sutherland. Activating his geass and looking straight into the camera, "I order you to come out, at once!". You who were unfazed by the geass spoke into the intercom. "What happened here?" talking about the dead body.

His voice stunned Lelouch, the smooth voice was neither too low nor high.

Realizing that he needed direct eye contact to control the person, Lelouch put his hand up. "My name is Alen Speaker, my father's a duke. My ID card is in my breast pocket. After you have confirmed who I am, I request your protection."

"*Sigh* Fine." (y/n) got out of the robot and stepped onto the floor. Breathing in the metallic air, and looked at Lelouch.

The latter was stunned, he has never seen anyone so handsome. The boy's (h/c) hair looks like silk, his skin is like porcelain, and those (e/c) eyes are hypnotizing.

Without Lelouch realizing (y/n) were already in front of him trying to search for his ID card. Touching his chest to get his ID, Lelouch suddenly grabbed (y/n) chin, to see his eye since the ladder was shorter. Activating he's geass and saying a command, "Hand your nightmare over to me and kneel."

"Understood, the code is xg21d2g4." You answered, giving the key to the boy taking a step back, and knelt on one knee with your head facing the floor. Lelouch did know what came over him, but he started to pet your head.

The feeling of your silky (H/C) going through his fingers is addicting, it's like touching a cloud. (Y/n) at this point have woken up from the geass blinking his eyes seeing someone squatting in front of him. Looking up at the boy with his (e/c) eyes.

This action caused Lelouch to blush a faint pink, (y/n) looking like a cute kitten in his eyes. (y/n) closed your eyes to enjoy this. Since you were touch starved since childhood and you tried to enjoy this moment. feeling the hand leave his head, (y/n) opened his eyes, and he once again fell unconscious.

End

Sorry, this is pretty short, I just thought to make one about Code Geass since there's only a few of them out there.