𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

Revna's POV:

I woke up next to the most beautiful woman ever and she was my wife. I rubbed her back softly, as the sunlight streamed in through the windows as I closed my eyes. It wasn't long before Natalia was up and I hummed when I felt her kiss my neck lightly.

"Morning, my wife." I husked, opening my eyes and grinning when her cheeks heated up at my words.

Nat sighed breathlessly, "I'm not gonna get tired of hearing you say that."

I chuckled lowly, "I'm not gonna get tired of saying it."

Nat hummed, leaning up as she looked down at me, "I love you."

"I love you too." I said, "I can't wait to go exploring with you. Have dinner tonight, made us some reservations."

Nat quirked an eyebrow at me, "You did?"

I nodded, "Mhm. Figure we could explore for the day and then come back and clean up, go eat something."

"That sounds nice." She said, "I'll order us some room service and we can eat out on the balcony?"

"Sounds good baby." I grinned, kissing her lips gently.

We both got off the bed and I decided to freshen up a bit and use the bathroom. When I came out Natalia was on the phone, speaking in French and I licked my lips. It made it even better when she slept in one of my sweatshirts, the material covering a little past her ass and leaving her long and toned legs on display.

I checked her out, appreciating everything I saw and felt my chest swell when I knew that this was all mine. I locked eyes with her and there was a smirk curling up her plump lips and she ended the call after thanking the person on the other end.

"Like what you see?" She purred, sauntering over to me and doing a little twirl.

"You know I do." I tugged her in by our sweatshirt and rested my hand on my ass, "I love your curves. I love your body."

Nat sighed, nuzzling further into me, "I can say the same about yours." She scratched down my stomach.

I chuckled in her ear before kissing her neck, grabbing her hand and walked us out to the balcony that overlooked some of Paris. Nat and I talked softly as we drank our coffee, cuddled up together as we embraced our surroundings.

After a while when the sun began to get higher in the sky and the coffee started getting cold, we both decided to get around to go explore the city and take pictures.

-

We went to the Luxembourg Palace and Gardens, strolling among the beautiful flowers and looking at all the statues and fountains. Nat pulled me behind a statue and kissed me deeply, catching me off guard but the thrill of it made butterflies come to life in my stomach.

"That's just a taste of what's to come later." Natalia winked, pulling away and grabbing my hand as we continued our walk. Later. It had been so long since we had been intimate and I was a little nervous for tonight, but definitely more excited.

After our walk we went to the wall of 'I Love Yous', seeing the same phrase written in many different languages.

"I love you." I commented softly, "In all those languages I love you."

Nat blushed, giggling a little as she grabbed my arm and wrapped it over her shoulders, "I love you too, in all those languages."

I kissed the top of her head, lingering a moment longer before Nat said that she had some place she wanted to take. So, grabbing her hand I told her to lead the way. We stopped to get some bread and cheese, taking a little bit of a hike.

"Where ya taking me?" I asked.

"It's called Parc des Buttes Chaumont. It's one of Paris' most romantic settings."

I nodded at her words. And she wasn't wrong. there were cliffs, grottoes, waterfalls and a lake. We took a hike up to the replica of Tivoli's Temple of the Sybille and I split the bread and cheese with her, taking in the view.

"It's beautiful." i commented, biting into the bread and then pairing it with the cheese.

"It is. I thought you might like it here." My wife smiled, curling into my side. We finished off our little snack, my phone buzzing in my pocket when I saw it was a text from Peter with an image attached.

I clicked on it and a smile took over my face, seeing a selfie of Peter grinning with Lilypad sleeping on his chest. I showed Nat the picture and she grinned, "Peter is adorable."

I chuckled, "Yeah, he's a sweet kid."

"His birthday is coming soon, we should do something special for him." Nat suggested.

I hummed, "That would be nice."

"Wanna go explore the temple?" Nat gestured towards the building, looking at me with a smirk on her face.

I smirked back at her and we both ran off inside, killing some time before we had to go to our dinner reservations.