𝐡 𝐮 𝐢 𝐭

The next morning, Madelyn woke up, feeling nervous

The next morning, Madelyn woke up, feeling nervous. Her day was full ; this morning, she was getting her pack tattoo done and the pack was going cliff diving after. This afternoon, she will know who her biological family was and tonight was the bonfire with the legends.

She heard her dad downstairs and decided to join him. She wanted to talk with him before knowing who her parents were. She tiptoed to the kitchen and waited for her father to notice her. He glanced up his newspaper and put it down, smiling at his daughter.

"Good morning Maddy, you're alright?" He cocked his eyebrow. She nodded and sat in front of him.

"Hey dad, um, I wanted to talk to you about something," She bit her bottom lip nervously.

"Sure, go ahead."

"I want to know where my biological parents are from," She couldn't just ask who they were from La Push, because she wasn't supposed to have any clues about her inheritance. Charlie's eyes widened. Madelyn never asked about them, saying she was happy with him and Renée.

"Um, they're from La Push... Do you want me to contact them for you?" He rubbed the back of his neck.

"No, I'm going to the rez today, I'll look for them," Her dad nodded.

"You know where to look?"

"Yeah... Listen Dad, I'll explain everything to you soon, okay? I just need to do this today, but I'll tell you. I promise," Madelyn had planned to ask the elders about it, since Billy and Harry are her dad's best friends and they have known each other for a long time. Outsiders weren't allowed to know, but Madelyn wanted to share this part of her life with her father so hopefully they will agree. 

"Um, alright, I guess. Look, I just want you to know, you'll always be my little girl, okay? Even if I'm not your biological dad. I love you Maddy," Charlie got up of his seat and kissed the top of Madelyn's head. Her heart was filled with love, she had never felt that grateful for the family she got.

Arriving to Connie Black's house to get her tattoo done, she met Jared outside. Smiling widely, he brought her into a bear hug, so she wasn't touching the ground anymore.

"Hey Mads! Are you nervous for your tattoo?" He teased, ruffling her hair. Madelyn puffed and swatted his hand.

"Not really, plus, you'll be there if I want to crush someone's hand," She smiled sweetly and patted his cheek while he rolled his eyes with a smile. They knocked on the door and waited for Connie to open.

The black-haired woman greeted them with a bright smile, a little twelve year old boy hiding behind her legs. 

"Hi guys! You're ready Madelyn?" The Swan girl nodded and smiled to Collin when she walked past him. Connie guided them to a room with a table, her equipment and a chair. She went to work and Madelyn was glad she was a wolf now. She wasn't feeling pain and she healed quickly after it was done. It took an hour for the woman to do it.