𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐘

Daciana classed herself as a survivor. 

Born with the wolf gene, she was outcast from villages and sought solitude in the forest after the death of her pack. Losing the last link to her past in the process. After a chance encounter with a Huntsman, whom she forms an alliance with, the same villages who mocked her soon learn to fear her. 

Now in the Land Without Magic and a new identity, the worries of her past are erased from her mind. That begins to change when a certain blonde comes to Storybrooke and time starts moving again. Awakening something that's been dormant for 28 years.

Will she discover the secrets of her past run deeper than originally thought?

"Assassin? No, I prefer Huntress."

◦.·✧.☽.✧·.◦

Hi!! I'm so excited! It's been many years since I first released this idea out into the world and now it's finally going to be complete. When I began writing and hit post on the first version of this book I was 14 and it's safe to say that a lot has changed since then. Hence, here we are. 

I recently rewatched Once again for the first time since the series ended and haven't been able to get this idea out of my head. I've honestly missed writing so much and interacting with people who share the same passion and love for a show. 

For those few of you who have been around since the beginning, hello! Good to see you again! Much has changed, however I hope that you like this story just as much, if not more than the original. And hello to all those new readers! I can't wait to read all your thoughts and comments!

If you're still reading this author's note please don't forget to hit the vote button and add this book to your library to get notified when I update! 

See ya then!

◦.·✧.☽.✧·.◦