𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 3࿐⋆serpents vs lions⋆

"Don't come near my sister, you filthy scum

"Don't come near my sister, you filthy scum."

────⍣☆☾☼✧☼☽☆⍣────

Harry had been caught by Professor Snape when he came running back to the castle from Hogsmeade.

While Harry was messing with Malfoy and his group in Hogsmeade wearing his Invisibility Cloak, the Cloak accidentally slipped off and Malfoy had seen Harry's head floating and rushed back to the castle to tell Professor Snape.

Snape took Harry to his office in the dungeons and told him to turn out his pockets.

Cold with dread, Harry slowly pulled out the Marauder's Map.

"And what is this?"

Harry tried with all his might to keep his face impassive.

"Spare bit of parchment," he said with a shrug.

"Let me see, let me see..." Snape muttered, taking out his wand and smoothing the map out on his desk. "Reveal your secret!" he said, touching the wand to the parchment.

Nothing happened. Harry clenched his hands to stop them from shaking.

"Show yourself!" Snape said, tapping the map sharply.

It stayed blank. Harry was taking deep, calming breaths.

"Professor Severus Snape, master of this school, commands you to yield the information you conceal!" Snape said, hitting the map with his wand.

As though an invisible hand were writing upon it, words appeared on the smooth surface of the map.

"Mr. Moony presents his compliments to Professor Snape, and begs him to keep his abnormally large nose out of other people's business."

Snape froze. Harry stared, dumbstruck, at the message. But the map didn't stop there. More writing was appearing beneath the first.

"Mr. Prongs agrees with Mr. Moony, and would like to add that Professor Snape is an ugly git."

It would have been very funny if the situation hadn't been so serious. And there was more...

"Mr. Padfoot would like to register his astonishment that an idiot like that ever became a professor."

Harry bit the inside of his cheek to stop himself from laughing out loud. The writing didn't stop...

"Ms. Vixen feels bad for all those poor students, and suggests Professor Snape to wash his stinky underpants."

Harry closed his eyes in horror. When he'd opened them, the map had had its last word.

"Mr. Wormtail bids Professor Snape good day, advises him to wash his hair, the slimeball."