Alpha Albert

Suzan details: blonde hair, long hair, bright green eyes (like her mother), she had grayish skin tone like her father, she about 4ft tall, she is short for a average wolf height, she normally wears all black clothes
_________________________________________

Im Suzan, I was born into a pack that was nothing but warriors by heart, my pack is kind, but sadly I was the cause of my mother death, I never knew her touch, but I was told she was very strong and lucky to have brought such a strong beauty pup into the world, my dad is the Alpha, no one never blamed me for her death but I was the one who came out of her, so it was my fault right? Well I'm not 100% sure but hey, I'm alive that is enough, I do wish I had met her. Anyways let's get to the fun parts!

It was a normally Sunday, I had just woken up from my sleep, I was heading to the dinning hall when I heard crashing and someone fell through the ceiling, I sigh and looked up and saw my father, Albert has dark green eyes, grayish skin tone and black short hair, he has a tattoo of our pack symbol on the side of his neck, every memeber gets one when they kill their first big hunt, I had already gotten mine, I was proud to be his daughter. Some wolves think I'm special but my father treats me the same, just abit more over protective, he killed a wolf for just taking a picture of me without permission, and the wolf was just collecting pictures for the pack memories books, I feel bad for that wolf but it was his own faught for acting suspicious.

At the time I was about 14, I'm still young, my dad and mom had me when they were young as well, so he isnt old yet, anyways I walked around the body and went to the dinning hall, I sat down in my seat near my father, I always sat there and I didnt care being close to my father.

Soon my father came up and sat down, he said some words but not much, he isnt that big of a talker, I looked at him and smiles "hello dad" I said to him in a soft sweet tone, he looked back at me and smiles "Suzan, my sweet daughter" he pats my head softly and I giggled, he isnt bad and I wasnt bad, I loved my father and the pack, everyone here is my family.

My father looked me in the eyes, he never does that, he doesnt like eye contact, I gulped as I knew this was bad news. "Suzan your turning 15 on the next full moon, its then you will find the one your suppose to be with, but I'm sorry to tell you, I must take you to a frontline with me, I hope you can forgive me, your mate will most likely not be there but we will see" he said so softly I thought I was hearing things.

I stared at him got a while, "w-why?!" I yelled, he sighs and started to say something but I stormed off before he can even say anything.

Alpha Albert

I wished I could make my daughter understands, I know she is young and she is gonna be horny pretty sure, but she needs to go for reasons, so many reasons. I'm only trying to protect her from the monsters inside our pack and in the world.

"Go help her pack her things we leave at noon" I ordered two of the maids and went to pack my things by myself.

Noon^-^

I was sitting in the car as I waited for Suzan to get in, there was serval cars packed with wolves, he sighs and soon she entered the car and I smiled at her but she rolled her eyes at me and looked out the window. It was a 24 hours trip, I got out of the car, there was tents already set up, and men with different some rifles but we dont use them as much as people think, it dulls our senses, we only use it for the humans that fight along side us, we go in with our claws and fangs, nothing like ripping someone throat out with your own teeth. I had someone show my daughter to her tent, of course she will have to fight since she is one of our warriors, but we hope this didnt start a fight, we are allied with Alpha Lupa pack, his pack arrived first, and I was his best friend but he had his lover with him, which was human, horrible...but I could tell that wasnt his mate, he was married but not mated, I find that strange.

But then I saw it....