+ 2 +

(Jimin's POV)

Y/N finds out if she gets to come back here today...

Why does that make me so nervous?

And kind of piss me off?

Stepping out of his car lazily and slamming the door before crossing the parking lot to the front doors of the school Jimin feels his face set in a hard scowl, his eyes darting around the now slightly empty cafeteria in light shock at the absence of students.

Eh?

Wasn't there a ton of guys here drooling over Y/N coming back?

Maybe they moved on to some other victim.

Oh-

Stepping around the corner to the library Jimin's lips slightly part when he sees the lights of the coffee shop on and students standing in line in front of the counter, his heart dropping to his stomach at the sight in front of him.

There's someone working in the coffee shop....

Are they not gonna wait for Y/N to come back?

Didn't she have a medical leave note?

What kind of assholes would take her job.

"Hey you."

Touching the shoulder of a random student Jimin points to the coffee shop, his eyes set in a deep hardened frown and his voice void of any emotion.

"Why did they hire someone at the coffee shop?"

"Ah, they hired some new guy so it could be open."

"Have they said anything about the girl that used to work there?"

"...No? As long as coffee is being served who cares."

"Hey!"

Scowling at the random stranger that walks away from Jimin he quickly shoves his hands in his pockets, his eyes rounding in sadness turning towards the small coffee shop.

Y/N loves working there...she would sit and talk to me about all the things she saw and made there...I even caught her sneaking around the kitchen trying to find a coffee machine....

"Hey Hyung!"

"Hey."

"Woah, what's with the sour tone?"

"Who's the loser they hired at the coffee shop?"

"...How would I know?"

"Because you're nosey and know everything here."

"....hehe you're right I'll tell you. Apparently we have a new exchange student from Japan, a girl in the office said it's unusual for there to be one worker at the coffee shop so they hired him for when Y/N comes back."

....him?

".....it's a guy?"

"Yeah! It's his second day here I think. Since the new semester is starting next month he needed to transfer here with enough time to get all his classes in order-"

"Yeah yeah classes and stuff."

So it's a dude.

Hmph.

Ignoring his best friend and stepping over to the entrance to the library Jimin narrows his eyes at the tall figure standing with their back turned to the counter, long curly dark hair further souring Jimin's mood.