Avada Kedavra

TW: death, being peter pettigrews daughter, slight mentions of being shot(in a diff kind of way though-)

"Together, on 3. 1.. 2.. 3!!"

The other champion lunged for the cup at the same time as Harry, grabbing one side before feeling a familiar dizzying sensation, portkey..? "You okay?" he ask cautiously.

"Yeah, you?"

Cedric passes off his question and look around for a moment, "Where are we?"

"I've been here before-" Harry stated simply as he also looks around.

Hi eyes land on the cup and linger for a moment, "Its a portkey. Harry the cup is a portkey-"

•°~☆ your pov☆~°•

"Dad- where are you going?" you follow your father, Peter Pettigrew, out of the small space you were sat. Never had you once enjoyed being his daughter.. being pushed around everywhere and doing everything you could for the dark arts. Though he did tell you about his times at Hogwarts and his wonderful well.. I guess sorta friends, James, Sirius, and Remus. You wished for nothing more than to go to Hogwarts and be a great wizard yourself, but of course you had to follow your fathers orders, not to mention the(pincers) dark lords.

"Don't ask questions," he spat back, carrying something wrapped in a dark cloth, that continued whispering odd things you couldnt quite make out.

The moment you heard a hoarse voice mutter, "kill the spare," your father pulled out his wand, you drawing yours as well.

"Avada ke-"

"Expelliarmus!!" your fathers wand flew out of his hand and you looked at him, horrified, "You promised me you wouldnt hurt anybody the way you hurt my mother."

"Y/N. You dont understand what you've done-" he shook his head before looking at the grey eyed boy that was currently shaking on the ground.

You had no idea who either of these boys were, but one of them definitely caught your attention. The moment you turned to him and bent over, you heard another whisper, a green hue glinting out of the corner of your eye, before nothing. The darkness enveloped you as a few of your happiest memories flicked through your mind, the last breath lingering in your lungs, finally being pushed out. You had blocked the spell from hitting Cedric, practically taking the bullet that wouldve shot him down. The one shot by your own father.

A/N: most likely doing a part two !!!! <3<3