EIGHTEEN

EIGHTEEN: LOVE AND FEAR

Three days, they spend three days together alone

Three days, they spend three days together alone. Exploring eachother's mouths, knowing eachother's body language and also knowing about eachother. Their likes, dislikes, favourite things, communication was strong in between them. Both of them couldn't keep away from eachother.

Everyone is coming back today, the heat is over now they need rest for three more days. Louis and Harry was excited to see their friends, without Niall the castle is always so gloomy.

Harry was in Louis's paper office, he have never been here. Louis calls it a boring room filled with important  papers but Harry loves it. Unopened letters from other kingdoms were sprawled on the table.

"Need to go back to King duty" Louis said sitting on his chair as he started open one by one letters, looking over the letters he said to his Omega "You need to calm down, you are getting excited on every new thing you founds"

"Because it's not been seen everytime in my time" Harry squeeled as he ran his fingers on the feather of the quill. It was a big quill. "Quills are expensive in our days, people make it in their houses though. Watching youtube diy vedios, but most of the vedios doesnt work, sometimes they don't make any sense"

Louis nodded and hummed as he pretended that he understood everything. Diy, vedios, youtube every future words sounds very funny to him but he isn't complaining though. His Omega can say whatever he wants.

"There is the old compass!" Harry tried not to jump as he balanced himself on the shelf and he carefully took it in his hands "The Old compass!"

"That is actually new" Louis commented still looking over the letters.

"Here is the world map" Harry gasped, his mouth wide open as he stretched the paper "Holy shit it's in vintage colour" He whispered to himself emotionally "Can I take this?"

"You are literally living here, Omega. You can keep it" Louis said fondly as he turned around to look at his happy Luna "You seem very happy"

"Because I am!" Harry exclaimed and smiled "I always loved these stuffs, quills, old parchment, compasses, coffee stained papers like that. Not everything was expensive but I didn't want to buy them in that house so I just wished for them. And now!" Harry giggled "I don't even have to pay"

Louis laughed with the Omega, he fondly watched him looking at every objects in that room. Louis never felt comfortable in this room, it is always tiry and only make him stress. Now he feels relaxed in this room for the first time.

When Louis go back to his letter reading the door of the paper office was thrown open and an usually annoyed Anderson was entered. Louis looked at him confusedly didn't he left?

"There is no Texas, why there no Texas?" Harry asked unknowing the fact that somebody else also joined his bubble "You guys didn't found Texas yet?"