Chapter 17 - Mine

- Messages between Max & Charles -

OMG Maxy
Look at them

Look how cute they are, I can't handle it

Wtf babe, you promised me to leave them alone when you left
That was like 30 minutes ago, how did you already forget that?
You're horrible!
But yeah they are pretty fucking cute :D

I just wanted to check in on them, if they're hungry!
But they didn't answer when I asked from outside the door, so I got worried

So you had to go in and take a picture of them?
Wow, I'm really gonna have to tell Arthur to lock his door
I'm dating a stalker, I can't believe it

When I realized they are sleeping I wanted to leave again but then I saw how cute they're cuddling together
I can't help it, I'm just so happy for them!

Ok babe, that's actually quite adorable <3

Also they are both still wearing clothes, so you were right, they were not fucking :)

Not yet ;-)

Argh stop

-

"Good morning, little spoon." Arthur whispered into Lando's ear, before pressing a soft kiss on his cheek.
The Brit blinked a few times, not completely awake yet. "Morning." he mumbled, a blissful smile forming on his face when he realized who had waken him up.

"It's midday already, you're such a sleepyhead." the younger one chuckled slightly.
"It's not my fault, I just sleep so well with your arms around me."
Arthur pulled him even closer at those words. "Then I guess I'll just never let you go again."

"I wish you could. I can't believe I'll have to go back in only two days." Lando sighed.
"Oh no, please don't remind me! I will miss you like crazy."

The older one turned around in Arthur's arms. "Really?"
"Yes, I need my litte spoon in my arms, that's were you belong." Arthur stated, gently swiping a loose curl back from Lando's forehead and then resting his hand on the other's cheek.

"I like that. Being yours." Lando mumbled, his face slowly turning pink once again.
"Mine." Arthur smiled. "My little spoon."

This made Lando smile as well.
"And my boyfriend?", the Monegasque asked, his voice only a whisper now.

This time it was Lando's turn to kiss him. He put his hand in the younger boy's neck and pulled him closer, happily joining their lips together. He could feel Arthur smiling now, before he slowly started moving his lips. This kiss was a lot different than their first ones. It grew more passionate by the second and when Lando opened his mouth a little bit, Arthur didn't hesitated to add his tounge to the game.

They found a rhythm that worked for both of them, pretty quickly and only stopped, when breathing became absolutely necessary at some point.

Lando rested his forehead against Arthur's. His hand had found its way from the other's neck, to his hair while kissing.
"And your boyfriend.", he said, a big grin plastered across his face.

"Wow.", was the only thing Arthur could get out, stilll trying to catch his breath.  His slightly swollen lips now also formed to a massive smile.