23•|TADE AND ME|

/CHAPTER TWENTY THREE/

They say move on, but are
We really ready to?
~TAYO 🌺

Also it's a Tayo POV, so it might long😂😂

(DEDICATION; YOU all, thanks so much for being patient with me, for that I'm doing a double update. Also y'all are the real MVR and SPECS)

(SONG; there are two songs in this chapter 🥳🥳🥳 firstly; life's a mess by juice WURLD and blinding lights by the weeknd)

NOT EDITED!

~TAYO~

"Ouch!"

I yelped in pain as my Nana rubbed an ointment on my face. "Nana, it hurts." I told her.

"Well it would surely hurt you dear." she said, still rubbing the ointment on my face.

My Nana stayed over with me in the house since Monday, because according to her, she had to cater to my aching body and add ointments -like she was doing- to my injuries.

Speaking about the incident that occurred on Monday; when me and Tega were called back into the principal's office, I was asked why I came all the way from my school to the mainland to pick a fight and I told them the reason. I told them that he slapped my pinky, no one said nothing as they all kept looking at me in the office like I was saying the most stupidest thing on the planet.

"Who is your pinky?" the principal had asked.

"My girl." I replied him, and everyone in the office started laughing including my Nana and Tega's mum.

"So it's because of girl you turned into John Cena?" the pot bellied teacher asked but I ignored his question.

Anyways, before we left the school my Nana gave some amount of money to Tega's mum, made some donation to the school account, she even forced me to hug and apologize to Tega, which I was solely against but my Nana remained persistent and even threatened to leave me behind at the school if I didn't apologize, so, I had to concur and hug Tega, also he apologized for slapping my Pinky on Saturday. He also told me that he wasn't in his right sense that night, that's why he'd slapped her.

"Lay on your stomach." My Nana said after placing a plaster on my nose and my cheek, then I laid on my stomach while my Nana rubbed ointment on my back- which by the way was really hurting.

"Nana."

"Yes?" she answered.

"Today in school," I looked back at her but she wasn't looking at me, her concentration was on my back. "I was suspended." I told her as she continued to massage my back.

She didn't say anything, I only heard her heave heavily.

"How many weeks?" She asked after being hesitant.

"Two." I closed my eyes, stuffing my head into my pillow as my Nana touched a part on my back which was really hurting.

"My dear, do you know what I wish for you?" I didn't answer and she took that as a cue to continue. "That you'll stop getting into fights, that you'll grow up to be a responsible adult; that's what I wish for you dear, so please Tayo try to stop getting into fights and control your temper. I would be lying if I say that I wasn't disappointed and ashamed when Abraham told me you got into a fight on the mainland, but I just had to do what I had to and help my grandson out."

"Thank you Nana and sorry," I told her.

"It's okay," she commented still massaging my back. "Tade called me yesterday evening, he told me about his suspension also," she said and I didn't say anything. "Tade is coming over, do you hear?"