T W E N T Y - E I G H T

NO ONE'S POV

"I'm back." Y/N said as she walked in to the house, putting the bags on the floor. She went to the living room where she thought everybody was seated at but to her surprise, no one was there. She then went to knock on each of their rooms, hoping that they would be there. But to no avail, all of them weren't home.

"Hmm... I'm alone." She muttered to herself, going back to her room, taking the bags with her. She rested on her bed, waiting for the boys to come back. One by one the hours passed by.

Y/N had came back in the morning and now it was late in the evening, pass dinner time. She'd slept for two hours and when she woke up, they still weren't home. So what did she decide to do? She decided to go watch some TV, to pass some time before the boys came back.

She sat on the couch and switched on the TV, changing channels till she saw something that interested her. It was 'Show! Music Core'. A music show where idols would perform their songs at. Sometimes there would be special stages or covers of other groups being performed.

"Ahhh..." That's when Y/N remembered what they told her yesterday. She had totally forgotten about it. Yesterday, Seungmin called Y/N and told her that they (Stray Kids) would perform in a music show, covering one of their senior's group song, 'My House' by 2PM. He didn't really specify which music show though.

After Y/N ended the phone call with Seungmin, Hyunjin then informed Y/N via text that the dance both of them choreographed together a month back was going to be performed the next day. The next day, as in today because he texted Y/N last night.

Y/N got reminded of those things and quickly shifted her focus to the show infront of her. And as if the universe planned it, there they were. On the screen, right infront of Y/N.

They were performing the song and Y/N tried to look at each member, admiring how they performed on stage. But Y/N couldn't focus on the other members because her eyes kept on shifting back to Hyunjin. No matter how hard she tried, her eyes would automatically look at him.

The way his body moved to the rhythm of the song, made her feel something. It made her feel something that she couldn't describe. The performance was soon over and she was now waiting for the special stage. She guessed that since he was the MC for the show and his partner for the dance was too, their special stage would be on the show she was watching.

And she was right. In no time, their special stage came. Hyunjin was wearing a white top with a black leather harness covering one of his shoulder and a part his waist. The girl whom she pressumed was Minju, was wearing a short dress that fitted to all her curves.

They started to dance to the choreo, while each of their fans cheered loudly in the crowd. When they came to one move where Hyunjin had to put his hands on the other's waist, Y/N got a little jealous. She didn't know the reason why she was jealous but the little fire in her just grew.

------------------------------------------------------

The whole show came to an end and the boys reached home safely. They opened the door to be greeted by a soft snore near the living room. Changbin was the first to hear it and immediately gestured his hands, asking everyone to keep quiet.

They then quietly walked over to the where the noise came from and saw a sleeping Y/N. They huddled around her and looked down on her, waiting for her to open her eyes.

Y/N felt someone watching her when she was sleeping so, she unwillingly opened her eyes, taking time to adjust to the light around her. Once she finally saw what was above her she yelped. "WHAT THE FU-" She shouted, absolutely shocked by the eight boys who were now on the floor laughing at her reaction. Well, most of them.

Y/N was about to curse the shit out of them but stopped when she heard Felix asking her something. "Y/N, what's this?" He pointed over to the big bundle on the table. "Those are the side dishes my mom made. She asked me to bring it back to share with my roomates," She continued, "But since y'all scared me just now, I think I'll just keep them to myself."

They suddenly all turned to look at her in an apologetic way, practically asking her to forgive them because they wanted to eat the side dishes. "Fine, fine. I'll share." She laughed at them.

They ate their dinner, including the side dishes Y/N mom made and went to bed. Most of them went to bed. The rest of them were either producing new songs (Chan), watching anime (Jisung, Hyunjin), or just baking in the middle of the night (Felix).

Y/N POV

I woke up early again the next day and made breakfast as usual. Nothing really changed except the fact that now when I leave, Hyunjin comes along too. He usually goes to class himself but I guess that changed.

I waited for him outside the front door and when he came out, we walked our way to class. "So... Where do you plan to bring me today?" He wanted to know. "Today? Don't you have recording sessions to do?" "Nope. I'm all free today. I recorded it last week so I have free time this whole week."

Should I tell him about the picnic park? The one where mostly couples go to? I would bring him to the aquarium but it's closed today. Y'know what? I'mma just tell him. He'll probably say no anyways.

"I have a place in mind but...we have to act like we're dating." He looked at me and smirked. Not the reaction I was expecting but it's better than the one I imagined. "OK." He answered and walked past me, going infront of me.

Ok?! Just OK? Is he not gonna ask anything else? "OK? What does that mean?" I caught up to him. "That means I'll act as your boyfriend when we go to the place you told me about." he said as if it happens on a daily basis. As in, being a fake boyfriend to go somewhere with a girl who lives with you.

"But you're an idol. Aren't you gonna get caught?" I said, sounding a little concerned because his answer was way too straight forward. "You only live once Y/N." He said simply and walked off into a distance.

YOLO?! He gave me the freaking YOLO? This dude. Not only does he have confidence, he also have sass. And not gonna lie, I'm living for it. I guess we're going to that picnic spot then.

To Be Continued...