Chapter 65

Sidharth fell into deep sleep while Shehnaaz is wide awake and feels restless. He has fit himself beside her on the hospital bed as she can't keep her calm anywhere without him now! Her brain is just badly stuck with what Jiya did and she surely feels like confronting her now! For a fact she knows, Sidharth would be too mad at her if she does that but still she finds it important to find her sanity first! So she takes out her phone from his pocket carefully without waking him up and types a message..

"Wow!! Kya baat hai Jiya! What a game you have played! I had spoken to you with full respect when you called, jo aap deserve bhi nehi karti ho! Aur aap ne kya kiya!?! Aap kya sochti ho, yeh sab karke you will create a rift between me and my husband!?! You are so wrong!! Remember one thing, our relation becomes stronger with every hurdles we pass through! And let me tell you something! I trust him and NO ONE can break us! Humare aas pass na bohot sari negativity hai, lekin hum kabhi nehi toote, aur kabhi tootenge bhi nehi! I hate myself for giving you that respect..kyunki aap us respect k kabil bhi nehi ho! Now, coming to the point,  ukhadlo jo ukhadna hain! This shit is all you can do! But my man will get back to you.. SO MISS JIYA MALHOTRA, BE READY NOW! Make sure you take all precautions to save yourself because he will not spare you this time! Sidharth hates liars!!"

She sighs, keeping her mobile aside and turns her face back to him and keeps running her fingers through his hair! He looks all stressed out even in deep sleep and her heart aches to see him like this..🥺

"Baba ji sab theek kardo please!"... she keeps praying to her Lord when suddenly her phone beeps to a message..

It's a reply from Jiya..
"I had no intention of creating any rift! I have no issues with you! But Sidharth had cheated on me and I can't take that lightly any more! I thought main sab kuch bhula dungi but when I heard about your marriage, I had lost it! Shehnaaz, agar usse jhooth pasand nehi hai, toh usse bhi jhooth nehi bolna chahiye tha!! He cheated on you and me both! Usne mere rehte huye tumhe date kiya! I got to know everything! He is a fucking player..! Nehi chhorungi main usse! I am sorry, but I have nothing against you! Phir bhi agar is gandagi mein tumhe gushna hai toh shok se karo jo karna hain..! I am not scared! I will do what it takes to teach him a lesson, even if it goes against all ethics!"

She types back..

"I am his wife and we both are in this together! Aur haan Sidharth ne kisiko koi cheat nehi kiya! Mujhe aap k bare mein sab kuch pata tha! He broke up and then asked me out because we both were in love then and we still are in very much love now! Anyway, yeh aap nehi samjhogi! Even I am not going to spare you if anything happens to my Sidharth! Yeh yaad rakhna! Jhooth bolke zyada dur nehi ja paogi! Good luck with your delusions!"

************

Next day, Shehnaaz gets discharged and he drives her back to home along with Khushi.

"Beta..be careful! She needs to walk slowly!"...Sidharth instructs Khushi while stepping out of the car..

"Sidharth aap upar nehi ayoge?"

"I need to go and meet Akshay baby! Jaldi ajaunga.."..he kisses her forehead..

"Aap sab kuch theek kar doge, aap stress maat lo!"

"Awww meri jaan! Mujhe stress nehi lena hai kyunki main khud sab kuch theek kardunga??!"...he finds this line utterly adorable..🤗😂

"Hans kyun rahe ho? Yeh sach hain! Aap sab kuch theek kar doge! Mujhe pata hai na!"...she reassures him about himself! 🙈

"Haan ji! Sab theek kardunga! Abhi you get down, dekh piche Khushi kaise ghur rahi hai tujhe!" 🤣

"Haan bye..sambhal k jana...aur mera phone?"

"Nehi!" 🙄

"Sidharthhhhh!"