Part 21:Miss Mystic Falls

Serenity's pov:

Today is the day that dad is coming due to my begging which he could never deny. I do hate Hope but if she's suffering from a mental illness, she should get help. Our school and Mystic Falls High are competing in the Ms Mystic Falls pageant. And I'm going to enter this year because why the bloody hell not! And my date would be Josie Saltzman.

The boys are busy while us girls are spending the day together because Penelope is leaving for Belgium. Her mum got a really good job offer so she's going to an all girls witch academy. So we decided to spend the day together other than preparing for the pageant. The halls are being prepared and the school is crawling with humans while new wolves and vampires are in the cells in case they lose control.

Dad was meant to arrive tonight so he sent me a blue dress and black pair of heels for the pageant and he has good taste if I might say. And Josie has received a black dress from my dearest father who we would later thank. Lizzie is making sure everything is perfect as this is the first year that the event takes place at our school. I wonder how the contestants feel about having a supermodel as competition, let's see.

I walked closer to the ball room which was in our hall seeing girls and boys from both our schools wearing their casual clothing and talking about the pageant from the close distance that I'm at. Lizzie and Josie were standing on the sides while the 3 judges are looking over at the the competitions, with one woman being Dana's mum who I never liked anyway. I walked in confidently like walking the runway with my red plaid straight cut skirt, white sleeveless crop top, oversized black denim jacket and black boots.

As I stopped at the entrance, the students and judges stared at me questioningly as to why I'm here

As I stopped at the entrance, the students and judges stared at me questioningly as to why I'm here. I don't think they know that I'm apart of this school. I stood there smiling at everyone who's eyes I met who either starred at me or smiled back.

Judge 1:"Serenity Mikaelson, what are doing here?"

Ren:"I happen to be a student at this at school and a competitor, Sir"

The students mouths gaped open with shock and nervousness in their eyes as they stared at each other. The judges were impressed that this school got me as a student and in the competition.

Judge 2:"Everyone let's get ready"

I grabbed Jo and we started to dance perfectly in sync. I do love having her so closely to me, hearing her breathing and looking into her big brown eyes. I can hear Lizzie impressed by my dancing skills and soon the dance was finished. The judges looked impressed at my performance and gave a well done yo everyone. It's just a matter of time now.

A few hours later, we helped Penelope pack and Jo and I got ready. As we finished, we both looked amazingly beautiful so we got to the hall where each couple will go. I stood by the girls as Josie stood by the boys.

Names were being called as we descended down the long stairs baring a red carpet

Names were being called as we descended down the long stairs baring a red carpet. As my turn came they announced my name as I stepped into the light with a beautiful Josie coming. I could see the eyes and reactions of many people realizing who I was. When they announced the winner, I wasn't really shocked being me and Josie neither was a afew student but some were.

We went to our dorm to be met with my father and mother. I knew sometime he would appear but it's still early. He got up and greeted Josie, Lizzie and I.

Klaus:"Congrats on winning you 2 and hello twins"

The twins:"Hey uncle Nik"

Ren:"You should check on her and mum and I can get your room"

Mun and I went to Ric to get her dorm room while dad was with Hope. I bet their entire conversation was terrible. After a few minutes I helped mum pack then dad came in. I took that as my cue to go back to my dorm. Walking in I see Josie aslleo in her bed while I go change and return to sit by Lizzie.

Ren:"Did you know I've only ever had one crush? In London sleeping with girls and boys was just for fun."

Lizzie:"Who might this crush be?"

Ren:"Jojo. For almost 3 years I've only ever liked her but I don't think she feels the same"

Lizzie:"Maybe she does. I've never heard her speak about her crushes so assume that she doesn't have any. What if she hides it?"

Ren:"Then she could like anyone in school not her best friend who she considers her sister"

Lizzie:"I had a crush on this guy once and I thought he didn't like me so I ignored my feelings. Then he came to me, telling me he likes me but I didn't  like him anymore. If you wait to long the feeling will go away"

Ren:"This feeling will never vanish, I tried. I tried liking someone else or thinking about someone else but it ended with her. My heart pains at the thought that one day she'll fall in love"

At this point I was crying into her as my arms wrapped her waist and head on her chest. I never want her to find someone but that's selfish and she should love who she wants. I can't hold her back but I will hide my pain.

Ren:"I will never tell her and I will hide the pain I feel. I'll even make sure that the weather responds to my happy emotions. One day she'll find love, have a family and live a great life without me."

Lizzie:"That's why I'm here as your personal best friend to try and make you happy."

I chuckled and soon fell asleep in the arms of my best friend who I gave up London for because I knew we'd be great together. She is always there and I love her more than I can say.