Part 40

"Bad Omen."

*

"T-thank you..."

-

I slowly pulled the blanket to cover the Young Master whose soundly sleeping. His eyes are still swollen and I gently caressed his hair to reveal his angelic sleeping face. It was quite a relief that I had him comforted and he shared me his pain because that would be great to lessen it inside him.

And then I remembered him thanking me earlier that made me smile. If I wouldn't be wrong, it's the first time I ever heard and received a thanks from him.

"Young Master... I'm sorry for judging your feelings too early. I should've kept my judgement inside me and should've listened to your pain first." I know he won't hear me because he's dosed off now but I couldn't push myself on telling it to him straight away, but I wish I had the courage to tell it to him when he's awake instead.

"I know I shouldn't be... But I pitied you when you told me you wanted to forget about her but you couldn't... I wanted to help you but how..?"

It's been a while and I can now hear small snores coming from him that made me slightly smile. He's such an angel..

I silently closed the door and left him cozy in his sleep.

******

"Can you do me a favor?"

"Sure, I actually just finished washing Young Master's clothes so I have some spare time."

"Taeyeon and I were suddenly called for a sem. Seoyeon wanted to volunteer and ask for your help to stack up some things on the storage room. Festival will be on a few weeks and we need thorough preparation. I hope you can do that for us just this time."

"No problem, Jae. I'll be going then."

"Thank you so much, Hana! I hope I won't get scolded by your boyfriend if he knew about this."

"Jae! I-It's not actually true.."

"Huh?"

"Forget it, I'll go now. Bye!"

I sighed and just decided to drop the call and suddenly heard rustling around but didn't minded about it and just changed clothes to rush into the Campus. Thinking about the Festival is really exciting, but thinking that I'll be fixing stuffs with Seoyeon alone? How can I?

"Hi, Hana. I hope you don't mind if I call you by your name now that I know we're classmates." Seoyeon greeted and I just nodded and started carrying in some stuffs inside the storgae room as well. It's Saturday and the Campus is really quiet. There are no students or even Professors strolling, if there would be, it'd be very often so it's quite a peaceful atmosphere between me and Seoyeon.

"How's your day?"

It's obvious that it's me whom she's asking because it's only the two of us around.

"Great. I just actually wanted to ask if he's available today." She said and I looked up, thinking if I should let her bug the Young Master or say..

"He's busy." I said and her expression appeared disappointed.

"Ah, really? Then.. I'll just ask him next time."

*

It's been quite a while and I am at the back of the storage room where big piles of boxes containing heavy books were placed. I left Seoyeon at the previous room and I don't know if she already left or just quietly doing her job.

Accidentally, I stepped on a- wait is this called a trap or just some students placed this as a trap? I stepped on a string that made me trip down and the tall stack of boxes that I earlier mentioned containing heavy books were about to fall right onto me who's still lying on the concrete.

"Ah!" Is all I screamed out as the boxes fell right onto me and the painful feeling erupted like I'm squished by a sumo wrestler. A book fell right on ny head and several boxes fell right on my whole that made me pass out in a matter of seconds.

******

YOUNG MASTER HAN'S POV

It's been quite a while and I knew I looked up at the time that Miss Choi had left. It's been five hours already and the sun was about to set but she's still not back. I knew I'm fortunate enough to overhear her talking to someone on her phone before she left earlier so I know exactly where should I find her.

And something bothered me, like a bad omen, some weird things are happening to me when Miss Choi left. I know this is not right. And then I realised that she's only with that girl on the Campus that made me jump out of my bed and rush downstairs to call the driver to take me to the Campus right away.

I ordered the driver to go faster as my inside feelings started to grow more agressive. I tried to call her phone several times but she's not answering. No, this is f-cking making me insane.

After the car stopped, I immediately jumped out and ran to the gates but the guard stopped me.

"Young Master, the Campus is already closing and there's no allowing of students to enter."

"Someone's there and you guys just don't seem to know it. Where the hell is your minds? Huh?"

"But Young Master, the two signed girls have left already. They're the only students who signed earlier and left the last. We already checked it." The guard said that stopped me but something's still bothering me. That feeling that I know Miss Choi is in danger and there's no such place I know is the Campus.

"You still have to let me in. I don't feel assured. Can't you see?"

"But Young Master—"

"Let me in right now or lose YOUR JOB." I said that made him back off and give up. I glared at him one last time before running inside the Campus and run to the storage room.

I entered seeing no one but just a neat pile of stuffs. I looked around and saw this familiar bag. Miss Choi's bag.

"She's still here..."

My heart started beating fast as my suspicions grew. If her bag is still here and that stupid guard said they already left, is she out of her mind to forget about her belongings?

I tried to call her phone once again and heard a phone ringtone echoing, right at the back of the storage room.

I slowly looked back and saw the back of the storage room, big books were scattered and boxes were littering the ground too. I then entered the room slowly, only to see a hand on the ground welcome me.

I slowly walked my way near the hand and finally saw who it is that made me kneel down in shock.

M-Miss Choi..

>End...