Lady Ellesmeere Solar

Ellesmeere / Czarina

I was reincarnated as Lady Meere?

I look up the nanny. Oh, my memories about my past life, as czarina and Lady Meere memories are stuck in my head. Well

' Live, my sweet Sylphie.'

Lady.

I smiled. "Yeah, My Lady is smiling. Our Lady is so cute." Nanny Lydia said as she caress her index finger to my cheeks.

"Is Ellesmeeere awake?" A monotone voice.

"Y-Young Lady is still awake, Young Lord." Young Lord? It's either of the three. The first son was Earltone, the second Ezekiah, and the third Exchiel.

I bet this is Earltone, the stern and cold firstborn of the Schulz.

"Look at your sister, Skylar." Skylar? My Twin?

This is..

They hated Ellesmeere even though she didn't do anything wrong.

I also stare back at him, then look at my twin brother. My fist closed. They are the worst.

I roll my eyes at Brother Earltone. Tch.

"She rolled her eyes at me?!" Gulat niyang sabi.

And so? Dumb Brother.

I just cutely laugh and then turn to the nanny. Motion to carry me. She smiled at me and then carry me. I hugged her tightly. You won't make me cry. You won't see Ellesmeere tear as she grows.

' What a dumb sister.'

' I doubt you are Skylar's twin.'

' Troublesome.'

I clutch my hands on Nanny's clothes, hugging her more tightly. I won't try to get your love, not what Lady Ellesmeere longing. I will get what she, now, what I deserve. I should try to think that I'm Ellesmeere now.

"Brother? You're here at the rat house?" It's too much for me. Ezekiah was here also? The foul-mouthed brother.

"Y-Young Lords. The Lady is sleepy, Can I let her get some sleep?" Nancy excused herself as she hold me tightly.

I heard my brothers leave. "My Lady.." Nanny looked at me with pity in her eyes. I smiled and laugh. Her tears are falling down my face which stopped me to laugh.

I reach my hands. She go closer to me as I held her face. She looks surprised. I wipe her tears while motioning my head sideward. Meaning 'don't cry' while slightly smiling.

"M-My Lady?"

She carries me and hugs me. "I will protect and love you, My Lady." She loves me. I can feel it. Probably, it's her excuse to not let me hear my brothers speaking ill of me. Even though I'm still a baby she doesn't want me to be exposed to that. In my appearance, it looks like I don't understand. Of course, I'm still a 5-month-old baby in their eyes. Lol. My mind is almost 60 years combining all of the memories I have

~~~~~~~

"Our Lady is sleeping peacefully." I opened my eyes slowly. A girl smiling at me tenderly. Ahm? This is? Ahh, Mira!

I smiled and laugh again showing that I like her. She was struck. "Ma'am Lydia, my lady smiled."

"She doesn't cry, I was worried, but she's always smiling. " only for the both of you.

Oh speaking of, my great family doesn't even visit me here. It's a good thing.

They are a bunch of sore losers to me.

~~~~~~~~~

Years have passed. I'm already 3 years old.

I didn't even manage to go outside this room. I was very isolated. Wow, I can feel their love. Almost like a princess whose family is overprotective. As if.

Ahh they treat me like an Orphan. Geez. What a bummer.

I eat my dinner here, take a bath here, play here, and whatever. I want to go outside.

If I grow up, I will find the few people I will trust and then leave this Household.

I swear.