INTRODUCTION

Hi, my fluttering Friends.

My name is KD Peters. I want to say thank you for stopping by and thank you for giving Shifted a chance. I hope you will love reading about Sophie, the strange Brooke, Cali, Nikki, and Drake - my take on spitting fire griffins. I will add more to the page as the story grows.

UPDATING:

This novel is finally complete, but I'm busy outlining the second book, and then I will start updating regularly again.

FEEDBACK: I will love some feedback on the story. Remember to keep your comments positive, even if you didn't like the story. The world is harsh already, and we need kindness. Also, note that English is a language I love, but it's not my first language. So if you see a punctuation error or a grammar mistake, give this girl a howler.

VOTE AND COMMENT.

If you love a chapter, please hit that star button. I have loved stars since I was eight and excel at them. If you want to tell me how you really feel about a chapter, then be sure to comment.

MINE, MINE, MINE.

This one is mine. I don't mind if it inspires you to start something fresh, but please, do not copy or steal any of my stories. It's wrong, and I will not do this to you. So keep that in mind, please. All rights are reserved, and any places, names, persons that you might think are real, it's not. I made it all up.

FOLLOW ME.

If you like to stay updated when I post a chapter, be sure to follow me right here. I'm also on Facebook for now, but that is about it. I wanted to concentrate more on my writing and get you new chapters to read every day, pushing hard to get my story out there.

SHARE

Please share it with your friends and whoever you think might love this one if you love this story. If you loved the Netflix series Fate: A Winx saga, you might love this one. It's different, and there are mythical creatures that shift into humans. So plenty of Manticores, Griffins, Phoenix, Frost Eagles, Giant Crows, and my character names of other creatures that I don't know what they are called, but you'll find them all in here. There are even Pegasi in this one. Hope you love it.

Thank you all so much for reading through all of this, and I hope you will enjoy the Legacy Born Series.