Ayo the note at the end is important like actually this time

Y/n's pov

"I'm sorry Y/n," Yamaguchi yawns. "I didn't catch any of that. It's seven am, on a Saturday morning."

It' seven-thirty, and it's a Friday," I say.

"There's no school today, I'm not even fully awake," he yawns again. "Why are you here so early?"

"This is Tsukishima's phone," I say holding it up to his face. "He left it at my place, I need you to give it back to him, got that?"

"Yeah okay," he says quickly pocketing it. "I got that part, Tsukishima's phone, give back to him."

"Another thing, I broke up with him yesterday," I say. "If you talk to him and he snaps at you that's my fault, he's definitely still mad."

"Did you two get into a fight or something?" he asks grabbing my hand.

"No no," I say. "Well not a physical fight, this is nothing."

"Ah okay," he says letting go. "Wait you broke up with him?"

"Yes, keep with the program," I say. "I already told you about this."

"Oh my god he's gonna be crushed," he says.

"This is a letter," I say handing it to me. "It's for you."

"Why am I getting a letter?" he asks. "What's it about?"

"Well you are going to have to deal with Azalea, Tsukishima, and basically anyone who is going to effected by me moving," I say. "Kinda like dealing you with my dirty laundry."

"Oh god," he says. "I was just thinking about Azalea and Tsuki, I completely forgot about the other people who like you."

I'll disregard that as an insult, he's still tired.

"Yeah okay, did you catch everything this time?" I ask.

"Uh-huh," he nods his head. "Phone, letter, you're gone, got it."

"Perfect," I say. "I'll be going now."

"When are you coming back?" he asks.

"After I graduate probably," I say turning away. "Not really important."

"Wait aren't you graduating early?" he asks. "You'll come back in a year right for everyone?"

"More like four years," I glance over. "And I'm not coming back for anyone, I'm coming back for myself. Don't look so hopeful."

"What's wrong with being hopeful?" he asks.

"Nothing in particular," I say. "Bye."

"Goodbye," he says. "Make sure that you tell us that you've arrived safely."

"I'll message the girls in the group chat," I say. "I'm sure Azalea'll tell you."

"Okay," he says. "Bye then."

I give him a quick wave before climbing back into the car.

"Do you need us to stop anywhere else?" Tendo asks. "Or are you ready to head out?"

"Let's just leave, I don't want to spend any more time here than necessary," I say.

"I thought that he was your friend," Wakatoshi says as he starts to drive away.

"I'm not referring to his residency," I say. "I'm talking about this country."

"Well then let's get a move on," Tendo says. "To America."

-

We got to the airport shortly after, got our bags checked, and ate some food.

"You haven't said a word since after your errand," Wakatoshi says. "Why's that?"