Part 60

✨Happy Reading!✨
🖤🖤🖤
_______________

The lights went off and there was darkness all around.

KT: Vipul! Check the lights. Jeevan! Get the candles.

All of a sudden Kriti felt a tug on her hand. She wasn't able to see anything due to the darkness but before she could react, she was pulled away and a hand covered her mouth to prevent her from making any noise.

Within a few minutes, the lights were turned on.

Vipul came with Jeevan and said that someone had tampered with the main switch and that is why the lights went off.

Kaali's eyes now went to the empty seat beside him. His eyes within moments, scanned the entire hall.

Kriti wasn't there.

KT: KRITIKA...! Where is she!? Guards!!!!

The guards at the gate came in.

KT: Where is Kritika!?

Guards: we don't know sir. We didn't see anyone....

KT: U fools! Did she vanish in air? Where is she? I want her here! Now!
Vipul, Jeevan, Nandi, Raghav you'll also go with them. If you can't get her alive then bring me her corpse!!!

OmRuRiVya raised their brows hearing his command. Time to teach these cannibals, a lesson.
As soon as they started to approach the gate, Omru stopped them.

Raghav: Move away. Why're you blocking the gate?

Om's one fierce glance made him shut up and a blow on his face made him fall somewhere far.
Now the 4 guards , Jeevan , Vipul and Nandi also joined the fight.
Punches, kicks, screams and moans were witnessed.
The servants, caterers and musicians were quite scared and hurried out of the bungalow and were helped by Gauri.
Only Kaali and his men and, OmRuVya were present there.
The four guards and two men were already lying on the ground, Vipul and Jeevan were facing off OmRu.

_________________

Kriti stopped the person who was making her keep on running for so long.

K: I can't...STOP! My legs are hurting...

She looked at the person carefully in the light.

K: Oh my! Aryann!? I thought it was bhai.
What're you doing here?

A: What do you mean? You vanished and landed here....I'm seeing you after almost a week that too on your wedding day... And instead of thanking me for saving you from getting married... you're asking me what am I doing here?

K: ok ok...calm...take a breath...I'd some different plans anyway...

A: what plans?

K: no no nothing.... anyway...where is Bhaiya , Bhabi...Rudy...?

A: ummm....they--they---

He back-faced her.

A: They're still in Kaali's bungalow.

K: Ohh....WHAT!!! Om bhaiya is there?
Gauri bhabi too?
What're they doing there!? Why're we here then?

A: they said they're gonna teach him a lesson and moreover I said I'll be there too..but---

K: no no.... no way....take me back..I can't leave them alone! Please.

A: No. I can't do that. We'll go to Bareilly bazaar otherwise bhaiya will--

Rikara - Humsafar जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें