✘1.50

Blanketed across the ground, the untarnished white snow brightened the atmosphere, concealing the dark concrete streets and dull green grassy fields

The white spheres of snow blurred down vertically through the bitterly cold air, falling over her frame and decorated her hair with white.

Hues of red and pink adorned her cheeks, the tip of her nose flushed from the icy cold and her breaths fogged the air in front of her.

Her eyes were downcast at the snowy ground, fascinated as the feeling of her feet stepping into the pure blanket felt weird to her. The snow had laid thickly with more falling down onto her.

Immersed in the never ending ambrosial view that never ceases to amaze her, Jisoo didn't notice the presence besides her.

Jolting in surprise at the figure, the girl glanced up through the thick flowing snow to meet the sight of Renjun who looked as if the snow didn't faze him.

"Hi!" She greeted with a smile, dimples accentuating and nose scrunching up as the coldness fell on her face obtrusive to her warm cheeks upon seeing Renjun.

"Hey." He replied simply with a brighter expression than usual, casual in tone but she couldn't help but feel the swarm of butterflies in her stomach. She wondered if it was the first time he had even replied to her greeting.

"It's still snowing- isn't it pretty?" She asked as they both reached the big doors to the college- Renjun's hand grabbed the handle and pulled the large door open with a hum in agreement.

He stood behind her with the door open and Jisoo smiled thankfully as she walked through but waited for him inside.

Attacked by the swarm of warm from the heat of the college interior, Jisoo sniffled and brushed off the reminiscent of snowflakes on her coat.

Renjun ruffled his black hair rid of the white snow, effortlessly running his fingers through the strands.

The hallways were bustling, loud in volume and Jisoo absentmindedly stuck closer to the presence of the boy who walked alongside her.

Renjun's eyes drifted over the halls briefly before his attention latched onto the three Angels heading towards them, causing his stare to harden.

He watched as Jisoo's face lit up, a smile pulling on her rosy lips as she waved excitedly to them.
Renjun scoffed under his breath, brushing past them and walking down the hallway as Jisoo embraced the three individually.

"Jealous?"

The voice of a male he wasn't familiar with sounded through the hallway, closer in volume as his friends circled in front of him.