Chapter 38

Taehyung was preparing their breakfast in the kitchen. Just casual brown bread toast with a little peanut butter on top. After leaving a shocked bunny in the bathroom, he got ready for his office and decided to make a little breakfast for them until his baby got ready.

 After leaving a shocked bunny in the bathroom, he got ready for his office and decided to make a little breakfast for them until his baby got ready

( Outfit of the day.)

He filled a large glass with banana milk and another glass with strawberry milk. Taehyung put their breakfast in a tray and marched towards his room because his baby was taking more time than he intended.

He entered his room only to find his baby hoping on the bed like a bunny," What are you doing, baby?"

Taehyung laughed at the startled male and put the tray beside the couch.

"I was trying to fold this duvet but this blanket is so big and heavy," Jungkook grumbled still fighting with the large blanket.

He was already dressed in clothes, he was wearing a large fluffy white sweater with white pants and if you ask taehyung he is looking like a white fairy angel.

"Leave it babybun. Come here and eat your breakfast or we'll get late." Jungkook nodded his head and just spread the blanket over the bed after smoothening the wrinkle of it.

He smiled at his hubby who was sitting on the couch and sit on his lap sideways before taking the tray on his lap.

He fed taehyung and hummed in delight after tasting the toast by himself.

"I love peanut butter. It feels so smooth on my tongue." Jungkook told taehyung happily.

Taehyung chuckled and nodded his head," Yeah, just like you, Princess. Tastes smooth on my tongue." Jungkook pinched his earlobe in embarrassment but taehyung loves it when jungkook's cheeks turn bright red like right now.

Taehyung kissed his right cheek and lift the glass for jungkook. Jungkook grabs it with both of his hands and drinks happily.

He finished it within a minute and sighed in content. Jungkook rubbed his own tummy," I am full. My banana milk was tasty."