Chapter 5

*I did fall in love with you for a reason. There is only one like you.*

*Third person pov*

Outside the Jet, a blinding light hits the Jet. Not a light. Not a king. A God. Thir opens the ramp and grabs Loki by the throat and flies out. Steve and Tony are left dumbstruck by how that happened so quickly. Tony puts the iron man helmet on.

"Now there's that guy" Tony said.
"Another Asgardian?" Natasha asks.
"Think the guy's friendly?" Steve says, trying to ease the moment.
"Doesn't matter, if he frees Loki or kills him, the Tesseract's lost." Leah said, with a serious look on his face.

Tony gets ready to chase after Thor, but Steve quickly stops him.
"Stark, we need a plan of attack!"
"I have a plan," He turns and looks at Leah.
"Attack" he finishes.

"I would sit this one out, cap," Natasha states.
"I don't see how I can."
"These guys come from Legends, they're basically God's," Nat tries to reason.
"There's only one God, ma'am. And I'm pretty sure he doesn't dress like that." Steve says sarcastically and jumps out the Jet.

* * *

*Tony's Pov*

I got my eye on Thor and his stupid brother, and I knock Thor off the mountain and tackle him, mid-flight.

We both crash into the forest and I watch as he rolls himself back off the floor, standing the same as me. We keep our distance and I open my helmet. Funny, I always thought I get the first word. I guess not.

"Do not touch me again!" The God said. I rolled my eyes.
"Then don't take my stuff," I answered.
"You have no idea what you are dealing with," Thor said with a slight worry in his eyes.
"Shakespeare in the park? Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?" I say mockingly. If Leah was here to hear me say that, I could practically hear her eye roll.
"This is beyond you, metal man. Loki will face Asgardian justice!" He shouts at me. Ouch, rude.

Before I could say anything, footsteps approached just slightly in front of me. Purple energy surrounding her closed fists. Leah.
"He gives up the cube, he's all yours." She said.
"Tourist!" I said. Leah sighed and looked at me, then back to Thor who was clearly getting irritated by my sarcasm.

I put my helmet clamps up and walked away, Leah still watching Thor curiously.  Before I could even process what happened, I was knocked into a tree by his hammer.

"Okay" I say, anger running through my veins.

* * *

*Third person Pov*

"He gives up the cube, he's all yours." Leah said trying to reason with the mighty God of thunder.
"Tourist!" Tony said.
Tony's helmet clamps up and he walks away. In one quick move, Thor pulls Mjölnir, throws it, and knocks iron man clear across into a tree.

From the mountain side, Loki watches in amusement as Thor raises his hand and his hammer flies back to him perfectly. Thor swings the hammer, summoning a ray of of energy. As Tony stands up, Leah is already manipulating the energy from Thor, her eyes going slightly purple and her focusing carefully on the thunder that surrounds Thor. Everything was going great until Tony gets his hand boosters, and Thor turns to Iron man, shooting a blast of energy knocking Tony down. Leah throws Thor into a tree.

"Right back at you bitch!" Tony shouts, laughing at Leah's move. Thor, kneeling on the ground, pulls Mjölnir to his hand, raises it to the dark skies and pulls lightning and thunder. Thor points the hammer at Tony and the outpouring of bolts lighting increases in intensity, Tony falls back before Leah had the chance to help him.

"Power at 400% capacity," J.A.R.V.I.S said.
"How about that?" Tony said with a smug look on his face, behind his helmet.
"Thor, stand down! We don't want to hurt you! We are on the same team!" Leah shouted.
Tony being Tony, proved Leah's words wrong. Before she had the chance to tell Tony to stop, he fires from his hand boosters, pushing Thor to his knees. The pair fly towards each other and meet in the middle and ascend up.

The two battle. Tony grasps Thor, elbowing him and smashing him into the side of a mountain. Thor leaps off the it and takes Tony with him. Thor  and Tony crash right back down, smashing down every tree possible. As Tony yanks Thor right up, Thor grabs both hand boosters' and begins to crush them. Tony quickly charges as much energy as he can and shoots it in Thor's face. The God falls back, losing his stance and Tony head butts him, with his gold-titanium alloy helmet. Thor then gets so frustrated by that, that he head butts Tony with his head, yes, his head, and actually sends Tony across the forest. 

Tony boosters up and flies back at Thor, grabbing him by the arm and cape and swings him into another tall, ancestral tree. Thor looks up, ready. He runs with all his patience out the window. Tony shoots and misses, giving Thor the moment to grab him, lift him and smash him down hard. Thor summons back Mjölnir to his hand and just as he's about to put the hammer down, Tony uses his boosters to skid across the ground and trip Thor over. Standing up, Thor looks for him, but from behind him, Tony CRASHES into his back. Thor stands facing Tony.

 Ready to pounce... Steve's  shield ricochets  off both Thor and Tony, stopping them. They look up and see Steve and Leah standing on top of a fallen tree with the shield back in hand and a transparent source flowing around Leah's hands.

"Hey! That's enough!" Leah steps off the broken tree, Steve following behind her. "Now, I don't know what you plan on doing here." Leah says.
"I've come here to put an end to Loki's petty schemes!" Thor fired back.
"Then prove it! Put the hammer down! Steve ordered.
"Um, yeah, no! Bad call! He loves his hammer!" Tony called nervously and sarcastically.

Thor backhands Tony like a pimp with Mjölnir. Thor, losing his tolerance with his sentential of liberty, raises his hammer. Thor faces Steve, "You want me to put the hammer down?" Thor said, with a angry, but smug look.

Thor leaps high into the air, raising his hammer, as Steve grabs Leah's wrist and crouches down; holding up his shield over their head to protect him and her. Thor brings down onto the shield and a massive implosion of light reacts to the vibranium shield, creating a massive shock wave, that blows up anything within a mile. Tony stands up, looking around, "holy shit" he thought. Lying right next to him Steve lying next to him and Leah standing opposite of Thor not taking her eyes off of him. Thor looks at the two men behind her, than slowly gazes back to her angry face.

"Are we done here?" Leah said. They all just stand there silently, knowing that they're all in agreement.

Word Count: 1191
Kiwi ~🥝