Chapter 14: Follow Your Heart💞

[JIMIN]

Jimin welcomed Jungkook's embrace as they kissed and kissed again. Only when Jimin grunted in pain Jungkook stopped. "I think we need to take it easy," Jimin heard Jungkook saying and sighing. He realised there was more to his statement than just Jimin being hurt. Jimin looked at his love and gently asked him, "What are you thinking? Talk to me, my love."

Jimin looked at him with such love that Jungkook blurted out his fears, "We can't be together. That's the rules of the company. The punishments aren't usually that forceful. It's just that this official, well he has always been cruel and extremely strict. The last time he was on duty and J-Hope forgot to put out the trash. He made poor Hobi stand outside in the bin while his guards threw trash at him. And Hobi didn't even break a rule."

"So was he ever reported?" Jimin asked but Jungkook explained, "Oh yes we did report him but there wasn't any physical evidence plus none of the guards would confess. But I saw Jin filming what happened earlier with you. I hope the CEO gets rid of him now," Jungkook was visibly upset. Jimin took his arms and wrapped them around Jungkook's waist.

Jimin felt him relax as he came closer to lie next to him. He rest his head on Jungkook's chest as he felt his heart beating. All talk of them not being together faded in their silence. Jimin started humming and they both fell asleep in each other's arms dreaming of being together forever.

The few hours passed and night became day. The rays from the early sun came into the room and Jimin opened his eyes to see a beautiful face right next to his. Jungkook was still sleeping.

Jimin gently traced his fingers on Jungkook's cheeks, his eyes, his ears then finally his thumb on Jungkook's sweet lips. He heard Jungkook moan softly at his touches. Jimin gulped as his passion was imploding inside of him. He wanted to be with Jungkook with all his heart, body and soul but his head was getting the better of him. Jungkook was right: they couldn't be together and remain in the band.

Jimin thought about their options:
1. They could be together but quit the band
2. They could stay in the band and not be together or
3. One of them could sacrifice himself for the other by giving up everything.

Jimin didn't like any of those ideas. He closed his eyes and whispered, "What would Nana think? What would Jungkook want?" Then he heard a deep voice answering him, "Jungkook wants Jimin."

Jimin opened his eyes wide as Jungkook was looking at him and smiling. "Oh you, I thought it was God answering my thoughts," Jimin patted his chest. Jungkook asked as he gently touched the small bandage on the side of his lips. He moved Jimin's hair from his face, "What were you thinking about?"

Jimin looked at him, "Hmm... I was thinking about our options as to how we can move forward, you know. I mean, I really, really, REALLY want us to be together but we can't give up our dreams of being in the band and performing. I'm sure you've worked hard to get here cause so have I. This is our dream coming true, Jungkook. We can't just give it up for..." Jimin paused.

The look on Jungkook's face wasn't good at all. "For what... LOVE? For US? You're already giving up on us aren't you," Jungkook looked pissed at him. "Please don't do that, Kookie," Jimin cried, "I meant..." but Jungkook raised his voice, "I know what you meant." He rolled off the bed and went to look out the window. Jimin sat up in tears and waited for him on the bed.

Jungkook turned around. He was crying too, "So why did you choose the punishment? Why go through all that torture if you don't want us to be together. Why didn't you just leave the group? You were given that option remember. Why didn't you just leave?" Jungkook was upset and rightly so.

But Jimin through his tears blurted out his deep feelings, "Because I want us to be together. I want to be able to see you everyday even if we can't actually do anything. I can't think of parting ways with you, my Kookie.

Maybe we could rent an apartment together somewhere close by and try to control ourselves at work. Oh God Kookie, I want to love you, kiss you, feel your hands and tongue all over me. I want us to love each other, be there for each other, to sing and dance together, make music together... make love to each other...." Jimin didn't have to say any more. Jungkook rushed up to him, took a crying Jimin into his arms and kissed him.

Their kiss was deep, wanting, longing, yearning for more. "I love you," Jimin eventually said after kissing Jungkook for what seemed like the millionth time. Jungkook caressed his face wiping away Jimin's tears, "I love you too. We'll figure it out, together," Jungkook assured him and Jimin nodded.

Just then the nurses and doctor came in. The doctor was happy to see Jimin up and well. The nurses took his vitals and he was good. The doctor told them that they were waiting for Jimin to totally come out of the anesthesia. So Jimin was free to go home.

He advised him not to do anything strenuous and he had to give all his ailments four to six weeks for healing. "My advice is to take some vacation time now," the doctor said as he signed his discharge letter.

Jimin sighed, "But I just joined a band." But the doctor reassured him, "Let me know which company it is. I will sign the documents for you to get rest. Is it a singing band?" Jimin nodded. The doctor continued, "Good. You can focus on writing and composing songs in the mean time.

Your lungs seem to be in a good condition so you can sing as well but don't overdo it. Limit the recordings for one per week. I know how stressful it is. I was in a band once," he smiled at them and they thanked him for his advice. "No problem. I'm here if you need additional help," and he gave them his card.

As he was about to leave, Jimin asked him, "How did you decide what was your true calling?" The goodly doctor smiled and answered, "I followed my heart," and he walked out leaving Jimin and Jungkook smiling and hopeful for things to come.

...................................❤❤.............................
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆