thirty three !

chapter thirty three
dead pool

"fuck, fuck, stiles give me your tie." he pulled it off of his neck, doing as his girlfriend instructed him. he lifted her body up as she strung the tie under her, tying it to stop the blood flow. she couldn't see the bite mark from the alpha, but she sure as hell knew she had one. and when he forced himself over lydia's body, they had to deal with the mess.

"you're coming with me, stiles. and so is that pretty little thing." stiles wrapped a protective arm around kida, pulling her up to follow the wolf into stiles' keep. she was scared, but sat in the back of the jeep quietly.

"now you, kida. your powers are deliciously fresh." if stiles wasn't so terrified, he would've made a threat towards the alpha for talking to his girl like that, but he needed to keep her safe.

"don't make me boil your blood again. you can smell fear, but i don't have any. what are you left with?" it was true. kida had no fear towards the wolf. he symbolised death, and she had never been afraid of dying. it just meant she'd be with her parents.

"feisty. i can see why you like her, stiles." she rolled her eyes, leaning back in her seat as peter gave stiles the directions of where he wanted to go. kida couldn't help but think of lydia's lifeless body waiting there.

"he won't help you." stiles said defiantly, but all he could focus on was the steel grip that was clasped around his girl's arm. he had to do this.

"he will, because it will save allison. and you will, because it will save scott and kida." the girl in question was shaking, not out of fear, but anger. she could feel that she needed to let her anger out, and direct it all at peter.

peter's grip loosened as they heard a thundering roar sounding through beacon hills. a roar that could only belong to scott. and so she smiled, and shared a look with stiles, who pulled her under his arm.

"do you want the bite?" the couple looked to the alpha in disbelief, and kida could feel stiles' heart racing under her head. she shook her head, but stiles hesitated.

"no. i don't wanna be like you." kida smiled up at her boy, thankful he made the right decision. he was her leave from the supernatural world, she didn't need any more weied in her life.

"okay, hospital. now." kida dragged stiles towards the jeep as they raced towards the hospital, seeing lydia in a room being guarded by the sheriff. seeing the girl like that made kida's heart hurt, and she only wanted to defend her.

"where's scott?" she rushed over to jackson, leaving stiles and his father to talk. jackson only shrugged, watching as his girlfriend laid unconscious in a hospital bed, because he wasn't there to protect her.

"we gotta go, we gotta go right now." she dragged him around the hospital, feeling a hand latch onto her wrist. stiles slapped jackson's hand off of his girl, spinning around until they came face to face with allison's family. in that moment, kida knew she was dead.

the three were thrown into an empty room, kida being dragged into the arms of a grubby man with a gun pointed to her head. what they didn't know, was that scott wasn't the only powerful person in their trio. she had more power than anyone.

she concentrated, looking to the stomach of the man holding stiles, as he doubled over and let the boy go. she was boiling his hood from the inside, turning to allison's father to do the same. but when she saw the look in his eyes, she couldn't. and so she stopped.

"argent, don't make me kill you. you get your damn hands off of him right now." she demanded, as argent stepped away from stiles. he was processing the thought of his sister killing an entire family. she couldn't have.

but she did. and she was going to die for it.