Chapter #10 "Thank You"

I am beyond sorry you guys! I was busy with online school and a bunch of other things. I really apologize for the wait. But pls enjoy this chapter :)

Chapter 10
(YOUR POV)

What just happened? I-Is that K-Kyo? Why can't I move? I looked down at my shaky legs that were making me lose my balance on foot. I looked up to see some kind of a brown monster starting at me. Wait, I know those eyes. Bright, orange, and sparkling.... that really is Kyo. I wanted to be scared but, Kyo looked more scared than I did. I could see it through his eyes. All of a sudden I heard a big cry coming from him. A single tear was rolling down his disturbing face. I mumbled out loud

"K-Kyo?" He immediately ran off so fast that I couldn't make out what direction he went.

I took a shaky step forward but, I couldn't talk. Akito looked at me straight in the face and said

"Well... (Y/N) we finally meet." I gave her a raw stare as I couldn't make an effort to open my mouth.

"Now you've finally seen Kyo's true form... it's disgusting right?" She exclaimed.

I'm scared, I want to be scared I thought to myself. But, for some reason I want to go get him. I thought about everything we've done together. Was I really ready to let go of all that? I thought about Kyo's pain. I'm scared, but he's suffering right now as well. I put myself in his shoes for a second. I could tell he lost many people to this. Still shaking, I started to make my way into the forest.

"Ah how cute" Akito screamed from behind me.

"Think you actually can bring him back? I'd like to see you try." She said while angrily hitting her hand against a tree log.

I ran without looking back. At this moment, I didn't care about anything else. All I care about is saving Kyo because he needs my help. You have always been there for me, and I can't even repay you this small request? Sure this is surprising, and I definitely am full of questions, but none of those things matter right now. All that matters is brining Kyo back. Tripping and falling as I finally found my way into Kyo's sight. I felt sick to my stomach. What is that smell?

"Go away... please (Y/N)" Kyo said softly in front of me. His deformed head was against mine and we were now face to face looking into each others eyes.

"Hm?" I questioned.

"You have a nose... you definitely have eyes, I know you want to leave so please go." He said while almost breaking down in tears.

"I'm sick of losing people... sick of pity... sick of being miserable." He said out loud.

"But, Kyo I'm not leaving you... nor do I want to leave you." Grabbing his cold damp face I smiled.

The side of his face was very cold and damp.

"Kyo I'm not leaving because... I don't want to lose you." I said while gripping onto his face tighter looking down at the ground.

"I love you... That hasn't changed." I broke down putting my head up again.

His eyes widened to those words. I wanted to say more, but all I could do at this moment was wrap my arms around him... so tight he wouldn't be able to resist. My body was so weak but I wasn't finished yet. I opened my eyes to see Kyo human again with me laying on his lap. He looked at me very closely and pulled me in. I didn't exactly know why he did,but he broke down crying on the side of my shoulder. That was all I remember from that night. I woke up in what looked like Tohru's room with Kyo right beside me sleeping half on the bed. Tohru ran inside the room.

"(Y/N)! YOUR AWAKE!" Her screaming at the top of her lungs made Kyo jump and and wake up.

"I was so worried!" she continued to wrap her arms around me tightly.

"K-Kyo?" I mumbled.

"Oh apologies for him (Y/N), he hasn't left your side this whole time." Tohru explained happily.

Kyo was blushing like crazy but then he looked at me with mixed emotions.

"I'll give you two some time alone" Tohru left the room.

"(Y/N) I can't thank you enough." Kyo said while grabbing my hand.

"I know you were scared but... being scared didn't matter... what mattered most was that-"

"Was that?" I questioned.

"Was that you stayed-" He said while kissing me very softly. I smiled at him.

"How many times do I have to say this? I'm not leaving" I laughed happily. He giggled back.

"Thank you (Y/N... for everything." He said while getting up. "Get your rest ok?"

"Wait Kyo" I shouted.

"Hm?" He turned around.

"What happened to Akito?" I questioned. "She's gone now... I wouldn't worry about her. "

He Said while immediately leaving the room. Worried and tired that was the last I heard before I fell asleep.