|29| Let's have a bit of a sexy time

Chapter 29: Let's have a bit of a sexy time

____________________________________________

A/N: This is my favorite chapter so far lol I wrote over 5k....

___________________________________________

Taehyung stretched his arms, hearing the crackle of his joints he sighed with satisfaction.

He looked up at the clock and then let out another sigh, tired- not anything out of the ordinary.... but the last few days had been a complete ache in the ass.

With the terrors of the Cherry case being unfolded, the entire public was in a pandemonium, making it even more harder for the Department to work on the case.

Taehyung really didn't care what the public spouted, but it surely was annoying as heck with them lining up outside the Department with rioting crowds and banners that read 'we need answers'- as if the Department was simply lounging all day long in beach suits inside their cubicles.

The struggle was real.

Taehyung rubbed his forehead, trying to ease the ache.

"Here Taehyung-ah" Hoseok's voice crept in and the Detective turned to look at him.

Taehyung gave a lop-sided aggravated smile and caught the drink that the male tossed at him.

He uncapped the bottle and simply gulped down the fruity flavored energy drink.

"About JunOh and his mates-" Hoseok paused leaning against Taehyung's table before continuing "...I interrogated them, if they were scheduled to meet our Reaper on the day of the Convention, but it seems like none of them had any idea about it..."

[A/N: 'JunOh and his mates' are the 4 culprits who were caught for illegal  drugD2 business at the Cosplay-Con event.
Reaper- is the name the Department kept for the murderer of the Cherry case, since they had dropped their initial 'R' at the end of the note from the package that was sent to Taehyung  (Because he reaps the organs and does weird shit lol)]

Hoseok clicked his tongue, crossing his arms over his chest "argh! it troubles me, but none of it lines up! The dealers were there, but the Reaper wasn't there for the goods... so why would he show up? And even if he did... why does he approach you?! What sort of twisted game is up his sleeve?"

Hoseok let out a groan and then shook his head in dismissal.

Taehyung kept his silence,  not having anything more to say, since that was the only thing running in his mind ever since the second body dropped.

"Was there anything distinctive about him or anything he mentioned?" Hoseok quirked up.

Taehyung let out a sigh, repeating the same he had when he was interrogated regarding the events he had encountered all along the way, the other day "nothing... he had a wig on, eye contacts, makeup even, half of his face was covered with with his mask. All he spoke was about achieving greater things in life and how its so peculiar..."

"There was nothing about the man that spelled genuine..." Taehyung pursed his lips.

"Ah- Detective Jung, Detective Kim.." a low voice called out, and the said male craned his neck to look at the man.

Yoongi handed over the file to Hoseok and then looked down at Taehyung, who was seated on his chair "I ran the tests again, the results are the same. The victim, KyungSoo, collapsed with poisoning from DrugD2, however died after the incision to the throat. The organs were removed after his death. He was later cryo-preserved before discarded."