chapter 64

Sadhvi's pov:

Today is the third day of the fest.....my friends are more than excited to show off their looks today ....

Haha they think that it would be a waste if we don't show off. These were their words.

Not that I am not agreeing with them it is just that they tend to exaggerate things sometimes.

It was already evening.......we will have ball party today.

I think they will do waltz or something.

I mean name itself is somewhat different,I wonder how can they perform in their tradition Indian dresses.

I think you guys will agree me in this matter.
I mean wearing saree and walking in it without embarrassing ourselves it self is a big thing........hear we are talking about dancing.....

God I don't even want to imagine.

I wonder how many people get their feet stompted by their partner and also how many will lose their balance?

I have already decided to sit in the corner of the room even if it takes to be lonely and pityful around the corner.

I don't care as long as I don't get pestered for dancing and all.

If I remember correct I never ever danced 8n my life....may be I did when I was small but I don't even have any memories of it. Forget about in public I can't even do that alone.....I feel so shy to dance.

I usually escape during occasions filling them with various reasons they couldn't bring themselves to deny me.

I can be quite manipulative sometimes......may be it was my strong will to avoid dance or any social activities.

"If you are done day dreaming about jeeju please come to this world. I think you have already forgot that you are a citizen of this fucking world."Akki said in raised voice.

I looked at her in my dazed state.

She rolled my eyes and said
"Are you going to sit there whole evening.....go and get ready."

I pouted and said

"Why are you riling up so much? You are being harsh to me....."
To be exact I tried to say these all in a very pityful tone.....

It was very evident that she was melting up from my words.

"Sorry Savi......this is all that Ravi's fault. I am so pissed at him."She said in a aggrieved tone.

"What happened?"I asked her.
I hope she didn't snap at him for silly things.....she usually does that. I really find Ravi sir's patience quite admirable.

"I didn't do anything wrong. Stop looking at me like I am the wrong one here.

It took lot of efforts to shop my saree for today. Today I excitedly shown him my saree but he just cut me off saying I am not going to wear that.
What is wrong with that dress ? It is so pretty. He spoiled my mood. Jerk."

She vented all her anger.

"You should stop being angry.....did you even ask him why he said that?"I asked her.

She nodded her head and said

"He says it is sexy....."

"Then you will look beautiful right?"I raised my doubts.

"Right........he is not understanding that. He keeps on saying it is nice but it's is quite exposing,I should not wear it here in the college."she said.

Now I understood.......he is being possessive.

I looked at the saree.....it is wine red netted saree....even the blouse is sleeveless with deep v neck in both front and back. Even the saree is a see through.May be he is not liking that many will see her like this.

"Akki.....I think he is possessive that many will see you in this sexy saree."I tried to make her understand.

She nodded her head and said

"Whatever.....I have already decided to wear it. I am not going to change my decision. All he can do now is guard me like a body guard......I don't care what he thinks." She scoffed and left from there to get changed.

Even I started getting ready for the evening. Even today Geetha helped me with makeup stuff.

I really can do that myself.......I feel like is the toughest thing sometimes as we have to distinguish between many things...I can't even remember most of it's names.

I got dressed in a fancy black saree I brought during my marriage.To be honest it was mom's selection....she is so good at this.

The saree was all good but the blouse exposes my back little to much

I even asked my friends if it is looking weird....but they said I am looking so good in saree.

We all left to the ball room.

It was all lighted up......looks like entering some festive home.

I know the comparison is quite lame right?

It was all white curtains with all the lightings....it is looking really bright.

I thought it will be dim lighted as it was a ball.

Just I was thinking the lights went of.

I looked around not knowing what happened suddenly.
Did they had some power cut?

I heard some throat cleaning sound echoing all around the hall.May be they did not off the Mike.

"Ok guys....now I request all to pair up with someone and dance till you pass out.

Hope you guys enjoy this night.
DJ please play some soft music....."
The host said.

I was ready to go and sit in the corner.....but devil entered with Varun.

Why are they together? Don't tell me she again planned something.

I was thinking all this they reached me and greeted me.

I greeted them back not wanting to look rude.

"Varun you were looking for your dearest friend Savi right? Here she is.....hope you both will enjoy tonight to your heart depths." She said and left from there.

I smiled at Varun awkwardly not knowing what to say and ease the situation.

"I was searching for you." He said.

"Why ? Is anything matter?"I asked him.

"Yeah...I thought we could have a dance together...and by the way you look so gorgeous in this saree." He said.....

" No I don't know dancing.....thank you for the compliment though." I said.

He looks disappointed....

" Even I am not so good at it.....it is just for chilling. Come on Sadhvi don't say no.." he persuaded me.

******

Hey guys what do you think ......will Sadhvi dance with Varun?

Please share your views about this through the comments and  don't forget to vote guys.