Chapter 12

I honestly couldnt believe Demi, who the fuck did she think she was to look through my things like that. This was a new low even for her. I don't know what I'm more upset over, the fact that she read through my journal or that she knows about my past. My past which I longed to repress for so long.

Flashback

I sat leaning against the wall on the cold bathroom floor holding my grandmas bottle of pain killers wondering how many it would take to put me to sleep forever. It was selfish, I know because despite my parents no longer being in the picture I lived a seemingly normal and happy life, I had an amzing boyfreind, so much freedom, and an amzing group of friends but depsite it all there was always an overwhelming cloud of sadness haning over me that I could never put to rest. I turned over the bottle of pils continuously over in my hands waiting for my courage to reach its peak and I could just escape the sadness I felt. 

End Flashback

I got up from my bed and grabbed my jacket. I made my way to back outside praying Demi wouldnt be in the living room.

"Izzy where are you going?" I heard Demi call from behind the couch. Shit!

"Out!" I spat back still upset slamming the door behind me. 

I quickly  made my way downstairs and on to the street, it was dark outside and cold I had no clue where I was going but I knew if I stayed there I would do something stupid.I didnt get too far when I found my way to a small park playground and sat down on the swing. I felt the tears begin streaming down my checks, I hated crying and I hated being vulberable. My phone began ringing and to my dismay it wasn't Demi but Michael.

"Hello" I answered doing my best to not sound as if I had been crying.

"Hey, sorry were you asleep?" 

"Umm no, whats up" I continued trying to play it off.

"I stopped by your house earlier but you werent there, Dianna said were in L.A. with Demi, whats up with that" Michael questioned.

"Oh yeah guess who decided to reavert my flight ticket because she wanted to spend queality time, more like make me hate her more"

"Woah, someone is pissed. What happend between the two of you"

"Its a long story"

"I have time" MIchael said making me smile.

"Your sweet but I need to be getting back to Demi's apartment"

"Wait where are you, its practically one in the morning over there"

"Exactly why, but believe when get back I'll tell you everything if you dont end up in jail for strangling Demi"

"Aha okay bye, text me when your home safe. Love you" Micheal said before hanging up.

Did he just say he loves me. I stayed on the swings for a little while longer before heading back to the apartment. I was suprised Demi hadn't called me I mean it was almost 3am. I walked back inside to the quite apartment. I guess Demi went to bed, see how hard was it for her to just not act all parental on me. I made my way to the kitchen and grabbed some of the left over cold pizza from the fridge when I was startled by Wilmer.

"Isabella, thank goodness your home safe."

"Jesus! Wilmer can you not go around popping up in the middle of the night"

"Sorry I heard noise and just wanted to make sure your okay, Demi was worried about you"

"So she called you?"

"She means well Isabella, and she wouldn't be so protective over you if she didn't love you" Wilmer said before going back to Demi's bedroom. 

After finishing my pizza I went back to my bedroom still thinking over MIchael and how he said he loved me and also what Wilmer said about Demi caring about me. I mean its not like I didnt know she cared about me but she just had a horrible way of showing it, I didn't need a parent I needed a sister and friend. Maybe I could tone it down on the attitude with her but that doesnt mean I was about to let my guard down.

The next morning I woke up early to make Demi and Wilmer some breakfast as a sort of white flag over my attitiude with them. 

"Oh my gosh it smells amazing in here" I heard Demi's voice as I finished cutting up some strawberries.

"Thanks, I made breakfast to say I'm sorry for last night. I was out of line."

"Hey babygirl, its okay. I understand" Demi said pulling me in for a hug.

"Mmmm what's for breakfast" Wilmer spoke coming into the kitchen.

"Izzy made us frenchtoast" Demi squealed.

After breakfast Demi and I went to one of her meetings with her management.

"Soooo, do you have any plans for New Years?" Demi asked 

"Umm no why are you planing to kidnap me again?"

"No it seems llike every holdiay you have somewhere to run off to"

"Well sorry that I have friends" I said sarcastically 

"So I'm supposed perform at Niagara Falls thats the what the meeting is about today last minute details and well I would love it if you come" Demi began rambling.

"Demi, shut up! Okay it sounds like fun why not"

"So you'll come with me?" she questioned.

"YESSSSSS! But on one condtion."

"What..."

"We can fly out my friend Michael with us"

"Michael, as in the boy who brings that amazing smile to your face" Demi cooed noticing the smile that began forming.

"Yess him! Okay"

"I guess it's fine. Sooo do you like him?"

"Shut up!" i playfully laughed opening the door of the suv realizing we had arrived at Demi's meeting.