Miss Mystic Falls

"YESSSSSSSSSSS" Caroline squealed. I laughed at her childish behavior. To be honest I think we have all acted like 5-year-olds today.

SOPHIA'S POV

We got home and went straight to my room to get into our pajamas, then Caroline turned on the tv.

"What should we watch, I wanna see some hot men" she giggled.

"What about Captain America, I heard Stefan and Tyler saying how much better their abs were to his?" I suggested, earning a loud squeal from Caroline.

"Yes, yes one hundred percent yes". We sat down on my bed with a bowl of popcorn, endless snacks, and a bottle of vodka.

Once the film was over I got up and played the 90s Bollywood playlist on Spotify, and we all started to dig and dance.

"What the hell is going on in here" Klaus rudely interrupted. "You have to be up early tomorrow for the pageant"

"We know but we are vampires, we don't need sleep" Rebekah shouted at him over the music.

"Ok but don't stay up late because I need sleep," he said before slamming the door on us.

"I heard there is a new guy in town, his name is like Kai of something" Caroline informed us.

"Girls it's time for some cyberstalking" I smirked, "what is his Twitter or Instagram?"

"Cobrakai1972 on Twitter," she said making Rebekah laugh. "What's so funny"

"Isn't that the guy who likes Bonnie of something?" she said still laughing.

"Yeah" we stalked his Twitter for a bit before we headed to bed.

"Wake up at 8 girls, we have a big day tomorrow, and Care make sure you impress Scott" I pointed out wiggling my eyebrows.

"Yeah yeah, we get it Sophia" she responded pushing me off the bed.

We woke up at 8 like planned at grabbed our dresses. We all quickly had a shower whilst Rebekah got her makeup out and I got some hair products.

We got her in an elegant blue dress and some silver heels, Rebekah did her hair as a half up half down look as I did her makeup neutral.

Caroline also put on a bracelet and grabbed a silver clutch.

After Rebekah did Caroline's hair got out her matching green dress, and silver heels out

After Rebekah did Caroline's hair got out her matching green dress, and silver heels out. After she was changed Caroline platted her hair and put on a wreath necklace as I did a green eyeshadow.

 After she was changed Caroline platted her hair and put on a wreath necklace as I did a green eyeshadow