𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱

Unedited.

Polls: Levi Ackerman or Eren Yeager? - Attack On Titan/ Shingeki no Kyojin (AOT/ SNK)

A L E S S I A   P O V

After paying for the undergarments Dante hurried home since it was getting dark and I apparently had to stick to the rules of being home on time. He parked the car right in front of the house, more like a mansion, and started unloading the bags.

I picked some up while Dante picked more. He unlocked the door and we walked up to the stairs to my room. This was repeated 3 more times till all my bags were up in my room calling me to arrange them for fun. Just to pass the time, I actually did arrange them.

After I was done, I heard knocking on my door. It was Santino to my shock. I was expecting Dante or maybe Romeo cause it seemed about almost dinner time and he's was the one to call me last time though that didn't end well.

I quickly masked my shock back to my emotionless face but leaving cracks of confusion on it for him to see. I dabbed Santino as the quiet one, always observing everyone trying to pick up every bit of detail that they can get. It seemed he relied a lot on his senses.

S A N T I N O  P O V

I volunteered to call Alessia down for dinner. She hadn't shown much emotion which was really weird for a girl her age. Alessia has now become the only person I can't study fully but I do notice she's very cautious to hide her reactions and her only reaction so far is raising an eyebrow at dinner yesterday.

I knocked at the door waiting for about 1 minute before I knocked again. Alessia opened the door covered in a thin layer of sweat I'm sure she hasn't noticed. Her face turned into shock before it went back into neutral but she did not mask her confusion well as I could see it.

She raised an eyebrow at me I'm guessing that stands for 'what are you doing here' or 'what do you want'. She hasn't show enough emotion to either to dab her as a violent person or polite maybe it depends on her mood.

"It's time for dinner" I said with my neutral voice like always. I was happy to see my sister but not happy about not being able to read her. She is like a set of mysteries put in one contained behind her emotionless face that does not reveal anything.

Alessia nodded and shut her door behind me gently and locked it. I guess she's going to change.

A L E S S I A  P O V

After I closed the door I went into the bathroom to get some painkillers since the pain is coming back also checking my bandages if they needed any changing. After swallowing the pills with tap water again I decided to change as I did lock the door.

Maybe Santino thought I went to change.

S A N T I N O  P O V

I walked down the stairs with ease and into the dining room reserved for family only and not business partners. I walked through the doors and took my seat waiting for  Alessia to come down.

"Where's your sister?" Dad asked. He kept a neutral face but I could clearly see the anger and irritation in his eyes. 

Unlike him, Alessia actually learned how to mask the emotions from her eyes and that's why I can't read her. It would be a lot more easier if she just slipped up once but I don't think she can.

"She was just from the shower when I knocked so I left her to change," I said. Good thing he's too busy irritated to actually spot the lie. Romeo raised an eyebrow at me, I just simply shrug.