Ch. 89

Seattle, Washington       

Key's POV

" Big Glock, I'm Jurassic and all my bitches nastyTold these hoes, they know I'm too real to have a bitch that's plasticNah, that ain't me, I like natural physiques, uhPretty and petite, and she cocky just like meYeah, I put her on my team, she ca...

Told these hoes, they know I'm too real to have a bitch that's plastic
Nah, that ain't me, I like natural physiques, uh
Pretty and petite, and she cocky just like me
Yeah, I put her on my team, she came straight from New Orleans" I rapped to my song Monster. I switched up the last two words referring to Caliana.

As I kept rapping outta nowhere Pjay came walking on stage. I looked at him with a confused ass look on my face.

" Bruh, Cali in labor. She on ha way to the hospital. We gotta go." He said in my ear with his back turned towards the crowd, so they couldn't read his lips.

I stood there looking at him fa a few seconds in shock.

" Aye, cut the music. My bad y'all, it's a family emergency. I can't finish performing." I said into the mic before I ran off stand.

" YOU GOT 30 MINUTES!" A random fan yelled from the crowd.

" I'm sor—" I was finna say, but Dolph cut me off.

" Bruh, yo ass bet not apologize fa having to leave. Family come before all this shit. Don't worry bout em, I got em. Now, go. Let midget know I wish I could've been there." Dolph said to me.

" Ight, preciate it bruh." I said dapping him up before he went back out to calm the crowd down.

" It's a truck already waiting on us outside." Woo said to me.

" Whatchu mean us? Y'all coming with me?" I asked looking over at Pjay, Fat, and Woo.

" Nigga, I'm the uncle. It's mandatory for me to be there." Pjay said looking at me like I was crazy.

" Duh, that's my fav." Fat said as we ran towards the exit.

" Hell, I just wanna see the lil nigga." Woo said as we got in the truck.

I pulled out my phone. I realized I had 8 text messages, and 12 missed calls. 3 from Ash and the rest from my momma. I hit her contact name to call ha back.

" Aye, y'all look fa the quickest flight to get us there. While I'm on the phone with my momma." I said to Fat nem.

" Markeyvius, where you at? I've been calling, and texting you." My momma said as she quickly answered.

" I was on stage performing, but I left. I'm on my way now. Where you at? You at the hospital with ha?" I asked.

" I'm pulling up at the hospital now. I'll keep you updated on how she doing until you get here." My momma said.

" Ight, ma. Let ha know I'm on the way."

" I will, love you son."

" Love you too ma. Bruh, how far we is from the airport?" I asked the driver after I hung up the phone.

" 35 minutes at most." He said.

" You need to speed this bitch up. I can't miss my son birth." I said shaking my head.

" Right, if you scared to do the dash just say that. Hell, Pull this bitch over and I'll drive cause we gotta get to Memphis ASAP!" Pjay said.

" Aye, y'all it's no flights available." Fat said causing everybody to look at him like he just spoke another language.

" What the fuck you mean no flights available?" I yelled.

" Nigga, try another airline." Woo said.

" I did, and don't nobody got any flights available until tomorrow." Fat said rubbing his head.

" Bruh, maybe yo dumb ass read it wrong let me see." Pjay said taking his phone outta his hand.

" Nah, bitch I read it right. What it say? NO AVAILABLE FLIGHTS." Fat said in a smart tone.

" He ain't lying y'all. So, what we finna do now?" Pjay asked looking at me.

" WHAT THE FUCK! Ion know bruh, damn!" I said rubbing my hands over my face.

Cali's POV

We made it to the hospital almost 40 minutes ago. My parents meet us there. They quickly admitted me since I was on active labor.

" Trey, plane just took off so he should be here in a hour and a half." Ashley said to me.

" Ok. Ma, where baba?" I asked.

" He in the waiting room with Ari nem since it can't be too many people in hea." My momma said.

A few seconds later, Meika walked in the door.

" Oh my babies, how y'all doing?" Meika asked as she put her stuff down to come to my side.

" I'm fine fa now." I said.

" Markeyvius, on his way to the airport. He told me to tell you he was on his way." Meika said to me.

I nodded my head.

" Have the doctor came in here yet?" Meika asked me.

Before I could respond the doctor and a nurse came in. The nurse checked the fetal monitor while the doctor checked my cervix.

" Ok, Ms. Cartier you're 6 centimeters dilated." She smiled.

" What! I haven't even been hea fa an hour yet, and I'm 6 centimeters?" I asked shocked.

" Yes, ma'am. When you came in you were already dilated, and you're dilating pretty fast. So I give it 2 more hours or so before it's time for you to start pushing. I'll be back in an hour to check up on you." She said taking off her gloves throwing them away as she walked out.

I looked over at my momma with a worried look on my face.

" Cali, don't worry baby. Everything's going to be fine." She said as she started to rub my head.

" I don't wanna have him without Key hea. Is it some they can do to slow down my labor?" I asked with tears in my eyes.

" No, it's nothing they can do. Markeyvius probably getting on the plane right now. Just calm down. Don't get ya self worked up."

" Yeah, just try to go to sleep and once you wake up Markeyvius ugly ass will be here before you know it." Meika said.

" He better cause, if he miss our son's birth I'll never forgive him for it." I said serious as fuck.

——————

Damn Key😩! Do y'all think Key nem gone make it? Make sure you vote it, comment, and follow me💯! Love y'all💓!