#25

3. Yun Yahweh (Deedee Magno) 

 Yun Yahweh (Deedee Magno) 

5. Bernardino Schmitt (Douglas Booth) 

 Bernardino Schmitt (Douglas Booth) 

6. Jasper Peak (Timothee chalamet) 

 Jasper Peak (Timothee chalamet) 

8. Cassandra Masters (Naomi Scott)

 Cassandra Masters (Naomi Scott)

Joe Titus (Roshon Fegan) 

You woke up to a sudden thought, and rush of nerves

You woke up to a sudden thought, and rush of nerves. You got up, "Shit, Shit." You said throwing on clothes. "y/n what are you doing get back in bed." Spencer said groaning. You kept going. "Babe it's 4am, you don't have work get back in bed." He kept trying to convince you. "How could I be so stupid." You said. He got up and grabbed your arms. "What are you talking about?" He asked. "I'm talking about birth control." You said. "I thought you were on the pill." He said.

"You're right I was, but I stopped taking it, a month ago." You said. He looked at you a bit worried now too. "I'll just run to the store, and get some plan-b." You said. He started getting dressed. "What are you doing?" You asked. "Babe, I'm coming with." You laughed. "On my motorcycle?" You said. You were waiting so it was obvious you wanted him to come with. "Uh, do you have a helmet?" He asked.

You went to the garage and grabbed your old black helmet. "You sure? It's more fun without the helmet." You said. "Do you know how many people die a year from motorcycle accidents? 5299." He said. "You'll be fine, plus its harder to drive with a helmet hitting you in the back of the head." You knew it was probably best if he wore one but you wanted him to have fun.

You got on him holding onto your waist as you drove the sun rose. You were nearing the store. You got the plan-b then went back home. 

He was behind you holding on for dear life. He never let go. He pulled your hips close to him. He rested his head on your back. As you shifted for the millionth time. You drove the sun now up. "See this isn't bad." You said to him. "This is fun." He said sarcastically. You laughed. You lifted your head up and sighed. "Shit, look at the road." He said grabbing the top of your head pushing it to the road. "Ok, if you say so." You started to speed up. You were on the road to your moms mansion it was secluded so not many people were there. You sped up all the way to 140. "Y/N!!!" You just laughed and slowed down as you neared your moms house. You got off. He stumbled off. 

"Come on." You said grabbing his hand to help him balance. You walked in both laughing. "Ohh, that's who's clothes are everywhere. Hello Spencer." Your mom said in the kitchen with water. "Hi Miss. y/l/n." She laughed, "I thought I told you to call me (your mom's first name)." You just stood in the doorway. 

You walked into the kitchen. You grabbed a water and coffee for both you and Spencer. Your mom grabs your shoulder, "Je l'aime bien. Qu'est-ce que tu prends?" (I like him. What are you taking?) SHe asked in French as you slipped the contraceptive in your mouth. "J'ai oublié de prendre la pilule, c'est le plan-b." (I forgot to take the pill, it's plan-b) You told her. Your mom isn't judgemental. "Je vais vous laisser revenir tous les deux. Fille s'il te plaît, joue du piano." (Ohhh, I'll let you two get back to it. Daughter, please play the piano.) she said. 

You handed Spence his coffee, your eyes widen and you sighed. You walked over to the piano. "When did you learn French, and Spanish?" He asked. "It was a good excuse when I was younger, so I'm fluent." You responded. You opened the piano and sat down. You started to play Where is my mind- Pixies. "And the piano? Is there anything you can't do?" He asked. You breathed out a laugh, "Pee standing up." You said. He laughed. You finished playing and you both got dressed he had work and you had to go get your new team. 

You weren't technically working so you put on your FBI sweatshirt and a pair of mom jeans. 

You handed him the helmet and he sighed as you both got on again. You went just as fast. He hated you speeding. You parked and both walked in. You went up to your desk. You started calling the four agents, to call them to the bau. Joe was on his way. You finished waiting for them to all get there. 

You twisted in your chair you were tired no clue why, you just were. You closed your eyes. Suddenly someone walked behind you, you heard their footsteps and decided to ignore it, then you felt hands over your eyes. You smelled a familiar perfume. You let it happen the smell making you feel safe. 

"Guess who?" The voice of on Emily Prentiss. You turned around and jumped in her arms. She had just gotten back. After a minute you replanted your feet on the floor and hugged her again. "I missed you y/n." She said. "I missed you too em." You responded. She cupped both of your cheeks. Next thing you knew you heard the giggles behind you. 

"You all knew?" You asked. "Yep, we didn't want to add to it. We didn't know if you would be here in time anyway." Pen said. "Je dois aller en parler plus tard." (I gotta go talk later.) You said walking over to the few people in the glass doorway to the BAU. You let go and walked over.

"Agents Masters, Peak, Schmitt, Yahweh, and Joe Titus." You said. Everyone nodded and you walked into a conference room with all of them. "Sit agents. You all have been hand selected for a mission." You informed. They all looked shocked. "Training starts tomorrow it lasts a week, then we leave right after. We will be gone for two months at least. So?" You said. "What is it about?" Asked agent schmitt. 

"We will be going to unclaimed land, and fighting an underground human trafficking system. We are hoping for full abolishment. We will be a team who plays a major role in the trafficking. This system is high class. As in parties, poker games, and fancy bars. We have been given a private house built by the government on the land to bring the system down." You finished. You were nervous for their response. 

They all agreed. Thankfully. You said for them to meet you at a your mom's for bonding and you asked that they each bring family and friends. You planned on having Lil, Sierra, and the entire team join you. You asked that they don't bring more than 10 people. 

You walked out and waited for them to walk before celebrating, Joe sticking around an joining you. "They agreed?" Asked Spence. "They did." You said. Pen walked in perfect timing. "Em, Spence, Pen, Morgan, Kate, JJ and Hotch, you all are invited to my mom's tonight be there and bringing your kids and spouses." You said they all were excited. So you left. You took Spence with you. 

You got to your moms and cleaned and ordered pizza, you sent Spence out to get alcohol. You changed into a black cocktail dress. And curled your hair. You had a suit for Spence you bought it a while ago. 

You finished and everyone started arriving. Lil and Sierra first. 

A/N

I didn't edit this. So thoughts?