𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟕

for the rest of the day, the only thing i did was chilling. i had nothing else to do.

i was about to turn the next episode on when my phone started to buzz.

i put the remote by my side and reach for my phone.
----------------
louis
hey, wanna facetime?
----------------
i stared at my phone for about a minute before answering back.

it was just surprising how he did want to talk with .. me.
----------------
louis
hey, wanna facetime?

y/n
heya:) sure
read 7:37 pm.
----------------
i placed my phone on my lap fixing my hair and then i waited for him to call me.

after about thirty seconds my phone started to buzz.
----------------
louis wants to facetime
decline.. ..answer
----------------
i of course answered and slowly watched the brunette boy appearing on my screen.
----------------
-heyyyy

-heyy louisss, how are you?

-im fine thank youu, and you?

-i'm finee.

-i'm actually so excited for tomorrow, you're coming.

-yea same, thanks again for inviting me

-always cafe girl.
----------------
i could hear his smirk through the screen.

we talked until we were practically sleeping.

we learned to know each other's better and besides the fame and all, he's actually a very nice guy.

unlike the other guys, there was something on him that was different, he listened to me and seemed to care. he really was nice.

we eventually played some games, sometimes he would let me win but the others he would take his chance to win.

after facetiming for hours, we both ended the call, i placed my phone on my nightstand, turning my alarm on to 6am and went to sleep.

"y/n it's been a whole hour that your alarm is on, please turn it off. and i'm leaving for work, love you. stay safe.„

those were the first words that i woke myself to, i looked over the clock, shit.

i slept through the alarm, it was right now 7am and i had to get up, i didn't know what time did he want me to come over so i hurried.

i went to the bathroom and quickly showered.

when i got out of the bathroom, i was already done with everything so i layed down on my bed and noticed that louis sent me a text a few minutes ago.
----------------
louis
heyy, so you can come at 10am, here's my adress *******, let me know when your there! x

y/n
okay! thank you cya soon:)
----------------
i turned my phone off and noticed that i still had 2hours to do wathever i wanted.

i went downstairs and cleaned a bit the house by doing the dishes, cleaning the table, adjusting the pillows on the couch an all that easy stuff.

when i went back to my room, i had to get out in 10, so i decided to go earlier.

i took my keys and stormed off the house.

i called a uber and paciently waited for it to come.

after about 2minutes my uber was there, i hopped in giving him the adress and put my headphones in and started to listening to music while texting my friends.

15 minutes had passed and the uber said that i was already at my destination.

i hopped out and noticed the big beige and white house in front of me.

i started to walk step by step til i reached the door.

i knocked on it and a few moments later this brunette girl opened the door.

"hi, you must be y/n right?„

"hey, yea i am.„

"cool come in, i'm millie by the way.„

millie placed her hand on my back in gesture for me to get in.

their house was pretty and big, it seemed so cozy, it was also very organized.

me and mille both sat in the kitchens island counter and talked for abit about ourselves, she was very different from louis, not in a bad way of course.

"i already love you y/n! were gonna be good fri-„

before she could even finish her sentence, louis walked in givinger her a glare, i turned around to see louis standing in front of the stairs.

"stealing my friend now are we millie?„

millie rolled her eyes at him and gived me a warm hug before walking back to her room.

there i was, standing in front of louis partridge in silence.