Chapter 13

As we arrived back at school Ms.Dowling made us wait in the main hall probably to scold us for our misbehavior. But honestly, I didn't care because what we did tonight was not only badass but probably saved Silva's life. Sitting next to me was Bloom and Musa with Aisha and Terra on the steps above us and Stella below. Sky had gone off to check on Silva.

"Silvermist I need to tell you something," Bloom says turning to look at me. The other girls looked at us questioningly.

"Last night I had a dream or a vision I'm not quite sure, but it was when we were left in the human world. I was a baby and when I looked over I saw you, well-baby you and some women told me when the time comes for us to go look for her." She said searching my face for a reaction. To be honest It didn't surprise me I mean obviously someone left us.

"You can't tell anyone though we don't know who we can trust and especially not Headmistress Dowling." She says looking at me as Headmistress Dowling approaches us.

"I will deal with you girls and the consequences tomorrow, SIlvermist a word please." Ms.Dowling says looking at the rest of us. I get up and approach her.

"Is everything alright? I've noticed that you've been in a couple of situations recently which is out of character of you, if there is anything you want to tell me I am here." She says laying a hand on my arm.

"Everything is fine, no need to worry," I say smiling fakely. It was weird the women who basically made me who I was today could be lying to me my whole life. Everything just seemed so confusing now. I go back to the girls laughing at how badass we were. I look to my left and see Sky approaching. All I wanted was to embrace him but I knew that I couldn't.

"Guys we should probably go upstairs," Bloom says looking between Stella and Sky. I rolled my eyes following the girls but not before turning to look back, to which I had noticed Sky's eyes already on mine watching me retreat. I turn around continuing my way up the steps with the girls.

"I'll see you guys tomorrow think I'm going to turn in had enough craziness today," I say, resuming my American accent before hugging each girl. As they walk away Musa stays to talk to me.

"Silver, I can see how much pain you are in, but I'm telling you, I'm begging you to choose to be selfish and choose to be happy and have what you want. Sky has fallen head over heels for you and the reason why you can't see it is because you're so worried about everyone else that you never allow yourself to feel and I'm guessing that has something to do with your past. But he's one of the good ones and if anyone deserves happiness it's you." Musa says kissing me on the cheek before running to catch up to the girls. I stood there for a while taking in what she just said.

Huh, and she got that all from just reading the situation without even hearing my emotions considering she couldn't read them. I made a note to talk to Sky deciding that I've had enough of this bullshit that I wanted him and I was willing to fight for him. But that could wait till tomorrow cause all I wanted right now was my comfortable bed.

I make my way to my dorm opening my door, and go to the bathroom taking a long hot shower, a well-needed one at that. As I walk out I change into an oversized jersey and a pair of booty shorts. I wash my face cause skincare is key to clear skin. I grab my toothbrush brushing my teeth as I walk into my room. I put on the song "title track" from MGK's new album, I go back to my bathroom spitting and washing my teeth before going back to my room. I hear the song playing. I'm selling tickets to my downfall, I loosen my muscles jumping up and down twirling in the air as a dance like nobody's watching the song. I jump on my bed pretending to play a guitar flipping my hair back and forth.

All of a sudden I hear laughter. Specifically that laugh, the one I've grown rather fond of. I stop mid-way through my air guitar making eye contact with him, smiling. Then the song goes again I'm selling tickets to my downfall Instead of talking he joins me on the bed. Playing his imaginary guitar next to me. I laugh smiling at him as we jump up and down on the bed, him twirling me and catching me as I jump off the bed into his arms as the song ends.

We stare at each other knowing whatever was about to come would either be the end or the start of something new. But this moment no matter what is to come after, I will cherish the freedom we just felt the smiles and beautiful laughs. That's what I would remember.

"It's my turn to apologize," Sky says breaking the silence setting me down on the bed sitting in front of me.

"You don't have anything to apologize for," I say grabbing his hands.

"I do because for the past week all you have done is apologize for things that I did, my mistakes which you shouldn't have been apologizing for, and no matter how much of a dick I've been to you, you always seem to come back to forgive me. So I'm sorry it took so long to realize that it's you. It has always been you I just never knew how to tell you." He says avoiding eye contact not knowing what is to come next.

"You and me Sky as different as we may seem, we are similar in many ways. We fear disappointing anyone or choosing what makes you happy. A good friend of mine told me to be selfish today to chase after what I want to choose for my own happiness. So I choose you Sky. You are my happiness and I will chase you till the end of Alfea and the first world and all the dimensions if that is what it takes." I say smiling at him. At this moment I felt complete I no longer felt like a part of me was missing or needed to be found. I was happy.

"I choose you, I choose happiness too." He says getting up from the chair and coming to give me a hug, kissing my forehead lightly.

"I should probably head back to my dorm and let you sleep." He says going to the door before I pull him back onto the bed with me. He laughs lightly, going to kiss my lips gently. I smile into the kiss in content.

"Stay for the night, and I mean to sleep not anything else," I say looking at him. He laughs getting comfortable next to me leaning his head on top of mine.

"Okay, I'll stay." He says kissing my forehead before taking his pants and shirt off leaving me to stare at his very attractive physique.

"See something you like?" He questions smiling down at me. Leaning down he pecks my lips before getting in bed next to me. I lay my head on his chest drawing circles on his abs as he laughs lightly.

"Yeah, I do see something I like, someone I like very much," I say smiling looking up at him. He kisses my forehead lightly turning the lights off.

"Goodnight darling sleep well." He says closing his eyes. Oh, I definitely will sleep well. I say in my head although the little laugh from him told me I said that out loud. The last thing I hear before falling asleep is his light laughter. Smiling I fall asleep, finally happy.