the four amigos

chapter twenty-five; The Four Amigos

"NO FUCKING WAY." Stella curse as she made her way toward her friends. The scene that unfolded in front of the entire school was ignored by her, as she continued to curse her 'mortal friends'.

"Hey, Leo, doesn't that look a lot like Stella?" Abraham frantically shook Leo's shoulders, forcing him to look up from his phone. "She kinda looks mad... Is she mad?" 

"Hey! I know you guys!" Stella whisper-shouted, "Leo and Abraham. How the fawk did you two get here??" She wrapped her fingers around their ears, bringing them down to her height. "You two are but mere mortals. Explain, you hoes." 

"Bitch." Leo muttered, slapping her hand away while Abraham took the scolding like a good little girl- boy. 

Abraham chuckled nervously, "Stella! W-what a coincidence seeing you here..." He pointed to the pink lady and Dumbledore, "so, what's going on there?"

Stella looked and shrugged, going back to questioning her friends. "What are you guys doing here? It's not safe for humans like you. And what the hell is Eli doing? Literally, what is he playing at? Is he trying to get me into trouble?" She cursed under her breath, "what will the wrinkly man over there say if he found out that my muggle friends were here?"

"He knows." Stella turned and the other two boys perked up at the sound of Draco's voice. "I'm sure he knows. And Eli isn't-"

Abraham and Leo made motions for him to stop speaking, but Draco only smirked. 

"He isn't what? Go on, spit it out now."

"Don't you all have studying to do?" Dumbledore's voice bounced off of the walls. Mans can really shout, huh. I wonder how he sounds like when he's getting rail- chile anyways, Harry ran after the headmaster while Stella bid Draco a goodbye, and dragged her two friends with her.  

"Where is Eli? What was Draco saying? How are you here and not on Earth-?" 

"Excuse me? Bitch, give me whatever you're on because we're still on Earth." Leo genuinely let out a bark of laughter. "No seriously, give me what you're on. I couldn't find any weed-" 

"Since when have you been looking for weed?" Ham gasped, turning to face Leo. "And why the hell have I not been included in that search?" 

Stella slapped the back of both of their heads, "that's what I should be asking! Why haven't you given me the courtesy of getting faded with you like we did on Earth?" 

"Oh my fu- Stella, we're still on Earth. Are you drinking bleach again? You should be lucky you have witch cells because a bitch drinking bleach would be dead."

"I agree with Leo, you shouldn't go back to that addiction again. Do we need to  take you to rehab again?" 

"😐" Stella was real close to using the spell that she thought was used for saying hello on her friends... But Draco instructed her that under no circumstances was she to use that spell, apparently it killed people or something🤷🏻‍♀️ "You better stop playing, I told you guys I was done with bleach. Now tell me why you're here." 

"That's what you said about tide pods. before you relapse,, seriously how are you not dead-?" Ham slapped Leo's chest in warning. Abraham never knew what a wizard or witch did when they got angry, but he wasn't exactly too keen on finding out.

"We'll tell you whatever you want to know." 

"Eli, go back with your friends. I'm positive Miss Holland was watching and will start a big commotion." Professor McGonagall said, holding onto a crying Professor Trelawney.