𝟔𝟑'

𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵
𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔
- - -

𝐃𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐬é 𝐆𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐫| 𝐃𝐨𝐦 |

| 𝐃𝐨𝐦 |

"awww this is so nice." i looked around at the decorations and things.

i made my way over to troy who was talking to an older woman who looked just like her, i guess she saw me coming so she met me half way.

"hey." she smiled and we shared a small hug.

"hey mama of the hour, ya'll did the damn thang." i complimented.

"thank you, um memaw this is wiz's sister, dom. dom this my grandma miss. gina but everybody calls her memaw," troy introduced us and miss. gina greeted me with a hug.

"you're a very beautiful girl and them kids of yours are just lovely." she said.

"thank you they my pride and joy," i told her.

"i can tell." she said and nodded to herself.

"mama!" cori was the first to see me and the rest followed as they attacked me in a big hug.

"hey." i laughed and squeezed them tight.

"ya'll havin fun?" i asked them while soothing over cal's hair.

"yeah mama, it's fun!" haley beamed.

"well ya'll gone ahead, i'll be here." i sent them off and looked around for bee.

"where's bee?" i asked troy.

"with my little sister, excuse us." she said to miss. gina before we headed inside the house.

we walked to the kitchen and bee was in there with a two girls and two boys who looked around her age.

"hi mama!" bee came over and hugged me tight.

"hey bee, you alright?" i asked her and smiled.

"yeah i'm good." she nodded.

"introduce me ta your friends." i told her.

"right, ya'll this my mama. mama that's ms. troy's sister, sam and that's danny, khalil, and hasan." she said and pointed them out.

"well ain't ya'll somethin cute, ya'll can call me dom." i told them.

"nice to meet you ms. dom," sam smiled and waved.