shoes

*Viewers discretion advised*

Sienna Bones.

Living in the Manor is definitely very different from living in a small 4 bedroom semi-detached house in the south-west of Bristol. 

It was very exciting though, for Draco. He kept wanting to go out and run around but Aunt said to wait a few days before we left the house. So she would go out and to get us stuff and things do to.

He found our house interesting and strange that we only had two bathrooms, one on the first floor and the En Suit in my Aunts room. Meaning Susan and I had to share, it still had all of our rubbish and mess in it.

"So you have to go up to the first floor just to go to the toilet?" He asked as he sat on the Island counter as I talk him through how to make beans and cheese on toast.

I laugh and turn around to hand him the plate, "Yes, can you walk a small flight of stairs without wetting yourself?" I say jokingly.

He huffs and jumps off the counter to follow me to the table.

"Yes I can, I just think it's weird you don't have you're own bathroom." I roll my eyes at his comment and we continue to eat the strange food to him and talk more.

Rich people.

It was all so different as we were actually living our lives together. I did miss Blaise, Luna and Pansy but Draco tried to make up for it. 

He and my Aunt had also been getting on a lot better. She finally spoke to him without me in the room or pulling a disgusted face. Draco said she asked him if he was able to get a mug from the top shelf for her, he was chuffed, even if he didn't admit it.

Plus after a few days, she said for him to call her Cassia.

He would spend a lot of time reading and studying what was happening to my brain. We had to tell Auntie about that as well, she cried. I wanted to cry too but I knew that was no way of getting through it so I didn't. Casting spells on me, running diagnostics all the time, he and my Aunt would make remedies or potions, some of them made me feel better. Draco would kiss my left temple all the time like he was trying to let me know it was okay.

That I was okay.

I sat in my room reading a book as Draco was having a shower. I sip on my steaming tea that was keeping my whole body warm and place it back down to walk out and over to the bathroom.

Reading was one of the only ways I was able to really escape these past few days. I tried to write as well but I'm so shit at poetry and fiction.

His small hums of weird tunes beamed over the sound of the water. I quietly step in and gently close the door. 

The heat of the hot shower filled the room as I took off my clothes and run my fingertips over the scar on my shoulder, where I was bitten. I shake off the thoughts and take off the ring on my finger, placing it on my top.

I step into the fancy, large tub and look at his little toosh. I give him a tap on the butt.

"Oi!" He spins around and squeezed his eyes shut, rubbing them, "Ah! Sienna, I got shampoo in my fucking eye!" I laugh and tip his head back as he rubs them and laughs then look down to me.

My cheeks blush as his warm arm pull me close by the waist and spins us so I was under the water. I gasp and try to push him back because the water was so hot, "Fuck, it's hot, it's really hot! Ahh!"

He chuckles and turns us again but let go of me to continue to rinse out his shampoo, tilting his head back, "That's what you get for having an obsession with my ass," I turn my back to him and shimmy back so I was touching him and slightly until the water.