043

they had all gathered at the bar since naris regular would be there and he had promised to take them to the abandoned psych ward with his van which yes sounds creepy but they figured that they were gonna be like 17 people so it was impossible for him to kill them all.

riko, lucas, mark and hyuck were singing karaoke while the others sat at a table, having a few drinks and waiting for jaemin and his friends to show up.

"YO LEE DONGHYUCK!"

"AYO LEE JENO WHATS UP!"

everyone turned their head towards the door due to the shouting and there they were, jaemin, renjun and six other boys. hyuck ran up to them and gave them a few hand shakes and hugs. "so hyuck where are your new friends?"

"these are lucas, aera, mark, riko, jaehyun, nari, johnny and jungwoo. there are a few others but they were like busy or something." the boy introduced them to his friends who were trying their best to remember all the names. the blue haired boy who yelled donghyucks name took a step forward and smiled at the group. "nice to meet you guys im jeno."

"im jaemin, its a pleasure to meet you."

"yo im sungchan."

"hi guys im shotaro!"

"renjun."

"ayo whats up im yangyang."

"im chenle!!!1!1!1!!"

"and im jisung."

they all pushed two tables together and sat down, waiting for naris regular to finally show up. they talked a bit about how they all met and their old memories with hyuck which were um definitely something. "yeah so he and deiji got high as fuck while babysitting her siblings and it ended up with us babysitting the kids while the two of them were doing weird shit in another room. i also remember when renjun and hyuck were dating an-" "JESUS CHENLE SHUT UP"

the dude finally arrived to the bar after being like half an hour late. "hey guys are you ready?"

and there they were in a strangers van. it was actually illegal to drive around like that since the van didnt have any seats except for the drivers and passengers seat but yknow no one really cared. they were sitting on the hard floor and the air was unexpectedly cold. the dude had told them that the psych ward was located about one hour from the bar so it wasnt the best traveling experience.

"yo nari, are you cold?" a voice asked as the person crawled over and sat down next to the girl.

she was cold because her dumbass self decided to wear a black hoodie along with shorts that were covered by her hoodie, black nylon tights, black knee high socks and her dads mc gordons bomber jacket.

she turned her head towards lucas and gave him a nod as her teeth chattered like crazy. he gave her a smile while grabbing something from his bag. "see i knew that youd be dressed like shit so i brought an extra jacket." he handed her a huge down jacket which she threw on in less than a sec after he pulled it out of his bag.

she could feel someone staring at her but it was too dark to be able to see who it was so she just kinda let that weird sensation slide.

they had been sitting in the van for about fifteen minutes when one of the doors was slammed open. an old man with a dog walked in and shut the door closed. he sat down beside yangyang and didnt say a word which confused everyone. "um sorry but who are you?"

"none of your business."

after minutes of pressuring him to reveal his identity, he finally gave in. turns out his name was kim woosung and that he used to be a police chief but left for some reason. his dogs name was rico which was funny since riko was sitting there as well. he had met the dude from naris bar a few days ago and decided to tag along with them.