xviii. its a what...girl fight

We are afraid to care too much,
for fear that the other person does not care at all.

xviii. its a what...girl fight

"Joshua! Joshua!" A woman yelled, knocking on Allison's front door.

Allison was in the kitchen when she heard the knocking. She turned off the stove; she had been cooking for the pack as they were training with Gemini.

Allison walked over to the front door and opened it.

"Hello, who are you?" Allison asked, nicely.

"Who are you? Where's Joshua?" The woman replied as she tried to look behind Allison and into the house.

Allison blocked her way.

"Excuse me, how dare you show up to my house and ask for Joshua, who are you? What do you what with him?" Allison asked.

"I'm his girlfriend." The woman answered.

Allison slapped her.

The woman held her face, she was shocked.

"Why did you slap me?" The woman asked.

"I'm his wife." Allison answered, her hand was stinging but she wasn't about to show weakness in front of the unknown woman.

"No, my Joshua isn't married." The woman yelled.

Leah who had been walking by, stopped and smirked. She was enjoying the drama unfolding in front of her until she sniffed the air. There was a weird scent coming from the woman.

"Hey! Who the hell are you?" Leah asked as she walked up to Allison and the woman.

"Leah, where's Joshua? Are you guys done?" Allison asked.

Leah got between Allison and the woman.

"No, they're not but go inside." Leah answered.

The woman smirked.

"You smell like a bitch." The woman said.

"Takes one to know one right." Leah said as she punched her in the face.

Allison quickly went into the house and grabbed the house phone to call for back-up.

"You bitch!" The woman yelled as she tried to grab Leah to throw her out of the doorway.

Leah quickly grabbed the woman and slung her to the front yard. Leah quickly phased and attacked the woman.

"Shit! Leah! Who the hell is that?!" Jacob exclaimed in the mind link.

"I don't know I just found her trying to attack Allison." Leah said, focusing on fighting the woman, who had now shifted to her huge leopard-cat.

"Damn it, Hela!" Joshua said as he quickly ran towards the house.

"What the hell is that?" Lucas asked.

"It looks like a leopard mixed with a cat." Sam answered as he quickly followed behind his father.

Leah ignores the voices in her head and continued fighting the woman who she now knew was Hela.

Hela growled as Leah's paws cut her across the snort.

"Way to go, Leah!" Embry said.

Gemini who had been listening into the mind link, quickly teleported to Allison's yard as Leah knocked Hela out after she bit Leah's leg.

"Stupid bitch!" Leah exclaimed as the Sam and Joshua showed up, followed by the pack.

Everyone had phased and put on shorts. Joshua picked up Hela and carried her into the house.

Gemini had Leah some shorts and a top.

Leah went behind a tree and phased to change. Once Leah phased back I headed into the Uley's house. Leah was pissed.

"What the fuck she is?" Leah asked as Joshua placed unconscious Hela on the couch.

The living room was crowded living room. Joshua look miserable. Allison had slapped him for Hela almost attacking her and for not telling her about Hela.

"She's a shapeshifter but I've never seen this kind before. I don't even know what to call her." Gemini answered.

"Is she safe to have around?" Sam asked, concerned to have Hela in his mother's house.

"She's the person I want Gemini to take her memories way. She's way too obsessed with me." Joshua answered.

"She thinks you're her mate." Gemini answered.

Joshua frowned.

"I'm not her mate." Joshua said.

Gemini sighed.

"She's confused. You're the only other shifter she knows so she has staked a claim on you. Joshua, I'm not going to take her memories away instead you guys will accept her into the pack." Gemini said.

"That's not your decision to make." Jacob said.

Gemini glared at him.

"Once you hear her thoughts, Jacob, you'll be singing a different tune." Gemini said.

Allison grabbed Gemini's hand. Gemini looked at her.

"Is she unstable?" Allison asked.

"No, she just needs a pack to function." Gemini answered, as Hela started waking up.

Joshua moved to stand next to Allison just in case Hela attacks her.

Hela woke up and smiled once she saw Joshua.

"Joshua." Hela said, smiling.

Joshua glared at her.

"Why are you here?" Joshua asked.

Hela frowned.

"You left me alone." Hela answered.

"I'm not your mate, Hela. This is my mate, my wife, Allison." Joshua said.

Gemini slapped Joshua on the back of the head.

"You idiot! That's not how you talk to shifters like her. She's been in her animal form longer than she's been human. I'm surprised you didn't notice how she doesn't understand the human world." Gemini said.

Joshua frowned.

"I just thought she was slow." Joshua said.

"Hela, I'm Gemini." Gemini said as she took a seat next to Hela.

"Goddess." Hela said.

Gemini nodded.

"Yes, goddess. Joshua and you are not mates but pack mates. You have to understand that." Gemini said.

Hela frowned.

"Why not? I love him." Hela said.

Gemini shook her head no.

"No, you don't. You like him as a friend but it's not love. You're confused, Hela." Gemini said.

"Ask her real questions." Sam said.

"I'll punch you in the face." Gemini said, looking up at Sam.

Joshua shook his head.

"Don't bother her, Sam, she will hurt her." Joshua said.

"Hela, how long were you in your leopard form before you found Joshua?" Gemini asked.

Hela held up all ten of her fingers.

"Ten years!" Jacob exclaimed.