06

"Morning y/n!" Felix smiles cheekily at you, raising your mood.

"Morning Felix," you said before drinking a glass of milk.

You were currently talking with him in the kitchen while everyone else was still asleep. Obviously because they don't want to get out of bed yet. You had quickly finished eating cereal since you didn't bother having something else.

"Hey, do you mind bringing Minho hyung some medicine? I would do it myself but I need to cook breakfast for the other members."

"Huh? Medicine?" You ask, confused as why he needed them.

"Yeah, he actually came down here earlier than you did. Well, he always wakes up early. But I noticed that he kept coughing and sneezing. He also looked terrible. So I told him to stay in his room because he seemed to have caught a cold."

"A cold??"

You didn't know why but you felt really worried. How could he have gotten sick?!?

And then you remembered last night. Back then on the rooftop, he must've been up there too long without enough layers of clothing. You felt guilty since he had tooken off his hoodie to give it to you instead.

"Alright, I'll bring him medicine. Is there anything else you want me to do?" I grab a couple pills and a water bottle.

"No, that's all. Oh yeah, Minho gets really sensitive when he's sick. So he may be a bit harsher today if something annoys him," Felix warns, putting a pink apron on so he can make pancakes.

"Okay, and you look cute in that apron. It suits you," you giggle before walking upstairs to Minho's room.

You knock on the door twice. When you don't hear anything, you decide to enter anyway and find him snuggled in his blankets tightly, his back facing you.

"Minho, Felix told me you were sick so I brought some stuff that would help you get better," you sat next to him on the bed.

Silence.

"Minho?"

You reach out to nudge him since he looked like he was sleeping but suddenly he sat up and pulled you down beside him, his arm sneaking around your waist.

Your face turned red due to how close you were to eachother and you heard his little snores.

"M-minho, what are you doing–"

"Semi... Why did you have to do th-that to me....." he mumbles quietly, eyes sealed shut.

Semi? Who's Semi? Your mind started to wander off as you had no idea who this 'Semi' was.

"Yah, wake up. You need to take your medicine..." you tried to wake him up once again.

For some reason, when you heard a different girl's name come out of his mouth, your heart tightened.

"Semi-ah.... why... why...." Tears started to fall down his cheeks as he sniffles.

"I... really like y–"

"MINHO!!!"

You didn't know why but you had yelled before he could finish his sentence. It was like you didn't want him to say it.

Minho's eyes shot open and once he saw your face, he pushed you away and sat up in bed startled.

"W-why are you in my room??" He looks you in the eyes while you stood, patting your clothes down.

"I uh, brought you medicine for your cold..." you pointed to the pills and water bottle on his table.

"Oh... t-thanks..." he quickly swallows the pills, his face shaded with the lightest tint of red.

"You can go now..."

You wanted to stay and ask him who Semi was but you held back, simply leaving like he told you to.

Why? Why did it hurt so much when he cried? Why did it hurt so much when he said a different girl's name? Why did your heart beat faster when he held you so close? You didn't know. You didn't understand what was going on in your head. But you do know that being with him made you happy. Even if he only started to be nice to you yesterday, something about him made you smile.

"Hey y/n! Wait, what's wrong?" Jisung sits next to you on the sofa, noticing your dull expression.

"Huh? What do you mean?" You ask cluelessly.

"You look upset. Also you're staring at the tv screen when nothing's playing," he laughs, pulling you away from your thoughts.

"O-oh... I'm fine, no need to worry."

You didn't even know why you were sad. The only thing you could think about was...

"Jisung,"

You look into his eyes.

"Who's Semi?"

His smile immediately turned into a frown and he sighed heavily before patting your head softly.

"She's no one."

"But–"

"I SAID SHE'S NO ONE!!!"

Jisung's sudden change in volume made you flinch back and you lowered your head.

"I'm sorry for asking...."

His previous fierce gaze turned gentle when he saw you scared, biting your bottom lip.

"N-no, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have yelled at you like that..."

"It's fine," you nod your head understandingly. The way Jisung got so mad made you think that whoever Semi was, she must've done something terrible.

"How do you even know her name?" He grows suspicious and watches you carefully.

"Um, Minho kept mumbling it when I went to his room...." you looked down and you still felt something weird in your stomach.

"So he's still not over her...."

"What?"

"It's n-nothing," he stutters, scratching the back of his head.

Out of nowhere, Chan and the rest of the members entered the room.

"Jisung, get ready. We need to take care of..." Chan's eyes narrowed to you. "Treasure, the new mafia that's been able to scam people even though they've only just started. You remember them, don't you?"

"Yeah. Y/n, we're going to be away for a while. So it's only going to be you and Minho here. Do you mind taking care of him until we're back?" Jisung places his hands on your shoulders.

"Sure... b-but you're going to be fine, right?" You worriedly looked at them all.

"We've done this many times before. We'll be alright," he assures you.

"Okay... Bye," you waved them off as they left.

But then you heard a loud crash coming from upstairs.