Chapter 36

*Okay so I embarrassed myself in front of my favorite professor.. the answer I blurted was immensely wrong..and I friggin knew it.. but I was too nervous because she asked me.. ME OUT OF SO MANY PEOPLE??!! I'm practically in love with her.. but now......*

Also, you guys are so silent.. make some noise....please🥺

"Wait..WHAT?" Taehyung looked at you as if you had murdered somebody, "MAIA'S PREGNANT?"

Thankfully everything was back to normal with Taehyung, everything was natural. It had been almost a week and you guys hung out everyday.. and Jungkook seemed to be the happiest about it.

"You're giggling like a maniac" you told Jungkook.

"Yes and y/n and I are literally hitting each other" Taehyung said.

"Yes that's because I don't have to juggle between the both of you anymore.. one less person to lie" he giggled again, "plus, it's exhausting.. also, I'm just happy to see you two back together."

"Yes she's pregnant" you said.

"Well, whose is it?" Taehyung asked.

"Diego's of course" you said, almost taking offense, "dude, you saw them getting together. Plus the baby is due next month."

"Wow...I need to congratulate them" Taehyung said, "give me your phone."

"Congratulate Eric and Jake while you're at it" Jungkook said.

"Don't tell me. My two favorite gays got married?" Taehyung asked.

"No.. you know how allergic Eric is to marriage" Jungkook said, "they adopted a girl.. and she's the most precious little thing in the world."

"Hey, I'm sure she's adorable but at least cover Tannie's ears when you call someone else a precious little thing" Taehyung covered Yeontan's ears who was peacefully sleeping in your lap.

"He's asleep" you said.

"So what? He can still hear me. Can't you Kim Yeontan?" Taehyung asked and Yeontan actually smiled in his sleep.

"See?" Taehyung now had a smug smile planted on his face, "okay but, WHEN DID THEY ADOPT A CHILD?"

"Some time before I came to Seoul" you said.

"And it's been more than what? Five months since you came?" he asked.

"Six" you corrected him.

"Wow,, WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T YOU GUYS TELL ME ALL THIS BEFORE?"he almost shouted.

"Hyung, you never really stopped talking" Jungkook said.

Taehyung looked down, "I was just making sure y/n didn't miss out on anything."

"Stop acting cute" you said.

"Yes please" Jungkook said, "it's not easy for me" he said, barely audible.. but you heard him and passed a quick smirk.

"Oh but hung, you know what? They named the little angel after Jin hyung" Jungkook clapped excitedly, looking extremely cute with his sweater paws.

"They did what?" Taehyung asked with wide eyes.

"They named her Jina" you smiled, "okay now I miss her.. I'm gonna call them.. I'm calling Maia first, you can congratulate her. And then Eric."

Taehyung asked you to give him the phone because he wanted to surprise Maia.