🄵🄸🅁🅂🅃

Ryujin

I don't want to wake up yet… because when I wake up life starts and I'm not ready.

I could hear muffled shuffles around me, I squeezed my eyes shut, trying to ignore the impending doom-

I yelled in pain, my eyes pop open and I see Chaeryeong who was mischievously bouncing on top of me with an evil smirk.

"my... soul.." I squeaked.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, you won't have a soul of your mom finds out that you're late for your first day of highschool." She scoffed, getting off of me, standing next the bed. I sat upright and looked over at the clock.

8:00 a.m.

"It's only 8." I shrugged, looking back at Chaeryeong who held an annoyed expression.

"Yes, school starts at 8:15, leaving us only 15 minutes to beautify you before school."

"Aren't I already beautiful?" I cockily flicked my newly cut hair, lifting my eyebrow at her. She gagged at me, done with my funny business.

She dragged me out of my room by my hair to the bathroom, ignoring my ugly cries.

At lightning speed she powdered my face and styled my hair.

"I don't need help putting on my uniform." I groaned at her as she stood in the doorway with my uniform in hand.

"What? Embarrassed?" She pouted playfully before throwing my uniform at my face.

"Get dressed, we have 5 minutes." Then she left, I rolled my eyes.

~

We got out of the car and are met with a school only a little larger than my mansion, maybe even larger…

Crowds and crowds of students are rolling in with their matching plaid bottoms and white buttonups, some in ties, some not. I wore the sweater vest and tie while Chaeryeong wore the tie and blazer. We linked arms and matched our long strides as we marched into school with our heads held high. Now I'm kind of grateful that Chaeryeong did my makeup, now everyone's are straying toward us whether in favor or jealousy. I flicked my hip a bit, making my skirt lift for a split second, causing a passing boy to redden terribly, we burst out in laughter.

"Ah… I love the affect I have on people." I mumbled more to myself. 

The school bell rang, and ever so coincidentally me and Chaeryeong have every class together(thank you Mommy~). We headed to English which was nice since I already know enough to still get an A while sleeping. We headed to class, the student body parting the way for us like the red sea.

Its only our first day and it's already like this? I wonder how it will be when we are seniors. I smiled big.

We sat at our seats front and center, taking out our books and notebooks. I could already see the English teacher smiling approvingly at us, then as she turned her attention to the other students a scowl was left on her face.  The other students were talking, sitting on desks, being loud. She snapped at them to sit down and be quiet. 

"Are Ryujin and Chaeryeong my only students?!" She said in English once the class settled down.

"Sadly." Chaeryeong giggled back in English, her fake face on, bright smile and innocent eyes. If you don't know, we have 2 faces, the perfect and good one that Chaeryeong is giving a great example of and one that you'll see soon enough.

Beomgyu

My head rested on the desk, my face hidden by my arms hoping my headache will subside.