Chapter 50

Still shocked, you and Iwaizumi walked into your class, where some people were talking about the newest news already.

"(L/N)-san, is it true what they say? Oikawa-san and Nakayama-san started dating?" Hamaguchi asked as you were taking your seat.

"I don't think that. She must have something agai-" Just then you realized what might be going on.

'No way! I made sure no one was around!'

"I also don't think that Oikawa-san would date someone like her, honestly." She said.

"I bet she's using something against him." Iwaizumi said from his seat.

"But what?" Hamaguchi asked.

"Yeah, I wonder what." You crossed your arms.

After a few more minutes, Nakayama entered the class, getting all the attention.

As soon as she entered, some of Oikawa's fans surrounded her.

"Nakayama-san, who confessed first?"

"Did he confess?"

"How did you guys get so close?"

"Soooo cool!"

"No! I'm jealous!"

She just smiled evilly and flipped her hair.

"I'm certain that Oikawa would not appreciate you guys bugging me like this right now."

Everyone could tell that she felt like some type of superior.

The arrogant look on her face spoke more than words could.

"Oh, sorry! Here take a seat!" One girl said, but Nakayama just ignored her.

She was walking towards you.

"Hello, (L/N)-san." She smirked.

"You're not going to get away with this,
Nakayama-san." You furrowed your eyebrows, but she just laughed.

"It's totally normal for a little sister to be jealous of her big brother."

"Cut the crap. We all know that you're forcing Oikawa into this." Iwaizumi said.

"Oh really? I'd like you to speak to Oikawa about this." She smiled.

Flipping her hair again, she went to her seat and enjoyed the attention of the girls.

When finally lunchtime came, Iwaizumi, Hamaguchi and you hurried to the canteen where Hanamaki and Matsukawa were sitting already.

"Oikawa isn't here yet?" You asked.

"No, what crazy shit is going on?" Hanamaki asked.

"We have no idea either. Only Oikawa can say what's going on." Iwaizumi said, sitting down.

"Why isn't he-" Matsukawa started, but was cut off by a bunch of girls' screams.

Oikawa and Nakayama entered the canteen and were now coming to your table.

When they arrived, Nakayama sat on Oikawa's usual seat, so he wouldn't sit next to you.

"Does she have to be here?" Matsukwa asked, making you and Hanamaki giggle.

"I'm now a part of your group. It would be the best, if we all got along." She smiled.

You all looked at each other, not responding to her.

And she didn't leave Oikawa's side for a second throughout the day.

She even came to practice, so you couldn't talk to him alone for one second.