Chapter 2

Alonzo POV

"YES! YES RIGHT THERE!" This bitch moans, honestly I didn't know she was a screamer if I knew I would have kicked her out.

"Shut the fuck up, you're making my ears bleed." I thrust deep in her from behind while wrapping one of my hands on her mouth so she wouldn't utter a word.

I'm a selfish motherfucker, what can I say? I only care about my pleasure.

"Pleath, pay wit ma clit!" She muffled as she tried to register her words through my hands.

"You want me to play with your cunt? What makes you think you deserve my fingers in that tight cunt of yours, huh?" I taunted, removing my hands and pulling her hair slightly while rolling my hips into her ass, my balls clapping to the sound of us in sync.

"I've been a good slut, please I'm so fucking wet I need your fingers." she moans out while arching her back, trying to let me have access.

I almost wanted to laugh.

"No," I said, I started to increase my pace and pounding faster feeling my high coming as her ass starts to clench on my dick making sure my dick piercing meets every thrust, my sweat from my forehead glistened, all you can hear is the pornographic sounds in the background, I instantly grabbed her waist and started fuck her faster, any faster and the bed could break.

"You're gonna take my cum in your ass, you got that?" She nodded, my hips snapped to hers and I threw her down and wrapped my arms around her stomach, "Oh fuck!" Her ass was in the air and I immediately slammed against her skin grinding on her tight ass, for some reason my mind drifted off to the woman I met at the bar, making me groan.

My mind suddenly rewinded to last night, the sight of her cleavage peeking out almost teasing me begging to be fucked. I imagined my cock between them as she pressed on them tightly making me fuck her tits violently, her mouth open as I release my cum, pouring in her sweet mouth and all around her face being marked by me.

The thought made my orgasm come near as I held on to my whore stomach and snapped my hips from behind increasing the pace "OH SHIT!" I immediately slapped her ass which clenched on my dick and hot spurts rushed out of me as I screamed "TAILAAA FUCK!"

Then my eyes widened and I realized I fucked up.

"Who the fuck is Taila?" The unknown bitch yelled I don't even remember her name even though we fuck occasionally. I think it's Emma?

"Don't worry about that, just show yourself out Emily." I started doing up my slacks, when I looked at her I saw tears started to form.

I don't believe in love nor do I make it.

I fuck. Hard.

She sighs, "First of all it's Allison. Also look we have been doing this for a while, and I love it and all but you don't even treat me with any sort of respect you don't even know my damn name! And I hate it because I think I'm starting to f-"

My phone suddenly rang, cutting off from her boring ass speech. Thank God.

She glared at me and collected her shit and stormed off swaying her ass side to side.

Might call her for a round two later.

I grabbed my phone and looked at the caller and my smile dropped instantly, "what the fuck do you want?" I seethed.

"Hello, son its good to hear from you again." The devil I call a father replied.

"Cut the crap your obviously calling me for a favour...again so get to it." I rolled my eyes.

Ever since my father cheated on my mother that's when my love for him immediately turned into hate. I loathed him so much and it angered me that I had walked in on him stuffing himself in his bitch in the kitchen.

I was only 10.

He threatened me not to tell my mother or else he would kill me with his bare hands and of course I was terrified, petrified so I kept my mouth shut. Only until my mother saw the cameras in the house in the kitchen a few days later and that's when she saw red.

She slapped him so hard I heard it from my room next door you would have thought she broke his neck. Next thing I heard was suitcases being thrown out the window and she kicked him out the house with a loud "fuck you" and slam!

I remember hearing my mother sniff as I approached her my eyes scrunched up in pain seeing my mother in her room on her bed, her knees near her chest wrapped up like a ball tears just falling from her cheeks. My heart shattered for her and I didn't ask what happened because I knew, I just hugged her so tightly remembering the last thing she said to me "why me?" 

The next few weeks came and she was later diagnosed with breast cancer, she didn't even fight it anymore she just gave me a weak smile whispering faintly in my ears "make me proud son, don't be afraid to take risks, and most importantly treat your woman with love and cherish her." before she closed her eyes, breathless.

So having responsibilities at 10, made my life fucked.

"Now, now Lonzo that's not how you speak to your father, can't he just say hello to his son?" Snapping me out of my trance as I closed my fists in anger wanting to punch him through the fucking screen.

"Son?" I nearly wanted to laugh, "You lost that privilege to even claim me as yours ever since you fucked a whore in the kitchen. I was 10! FUCKING 10!" I shouted before calming my breath.

I closed my eyes and continued "A father is meant to be there for their child, meant to take them out places and make memories, you were hardly home the only thing you cared about was that bitch of yours. Did you know mother blamed herself every day? She thought something was wrong with the way she looked! SHE WAS PLANNING ON DOING FACE TREATMENT TO GET RID OF HER WRINKLES BECAUSE SHE WANTED TO LOOK YOUNG! Because that's your type isn't it? You like them fresh, plain, and young you fucking pedo. I don't claim you as a father I just claim you as a sperm donor who released me to this world, your nothing to me."

There was a pregnant silence before he cleared his throat and said, "Firstly, do not call my fiance a whore. Secondly, I tried to support you I sent you money only for your mother to decline it, I tried my best but she refused. The love I had for her vanished."

"Fiance? Are you fucking serious? So this is why you called me so I can support you on your wedding day?!"

"Well yes, I wanted to invite-"

I saw red, "Fuck you and your whore, don't fucking call me again I swear to God if you contact me again I will call one of my men to track you down and shoot you in a blink of an eye. Don't underestimate me." And I hanged upon the call before he could even utter a word.

Opening my packet of cigarettes, I stuffed one in my mouth flicking the lighter on waiting for it to settle until finally a puff of smoke occurred as I inhaled like my life depended on it and exhaled closing my eyes and throwing my head back slightly walking towards my balcony.

It's a bad habit and I told myself I would quit, however, at times like this I just wanted to remain calm and collected.

I felt vibrations in my pocket as I almost wanted to throw it out the balcony, I swear if it's-

Then the caller's name appeared.

Taila.

***

Hey y'all I hope you enjoyed this chapter x

Bit of insight in Alonzo's POV, I hope yall understand why he doesn't believe in love.

But who knows? Maybe something...Or someone will change that...

Someone said if you voted for the chapter your crush will text you, I don't make the rules heh.