Chapter 3

To be fair, Y/N had always seen the big guy, Helltaker, as someone who'd know more people. But apparently they had to turn to Y/N to watch the house while the Taker and Justice were out for some reason. But here he was, cooking pasta and meatballs with the lucifer. "This is a weird recipe..." She said as they cooked. 

"I mean...not really, you really only make pancakes so id expect meatballs to be weird at least" He shrugged as he prepped the sauce. 

"I also expected the Helltaker to know more people than you, im honestly not sure why he needed someone to house sit" she sighed. 

As the pair cooked the sounds of Cerberus playing died down, their attention shifting somewhere else, Y/N knew what that means. "Looks like ive gotta-"

"Hey kid?! You gonna come up and play or not? Im starting to get drunk" The gruff voice of the sour demon shouted. 

He sighed "Alright im gonna go, you know what to do?" The ceo nodded as Y/N took his apron off and walked to the alcohol scented, dark room. 

 "I picked one I thought someone else would like, Slay the Spire?" She looked over at him as the game started up. 

"Oh sure, if you wanna show me a game I'll really play anything" He shrugged. She waved it off, he found it a bit strange that she was being nicer to him. 

"Drink?" She offers him a red cup, he politely declined, "Suit yourself" The game started and Y/N sat down to play, instructing each other and bickering. 

"We can afford to lose the artifact, the other guy is pressuring our life too much, kill him first" Malina exclaimed. 

"No but they both apply the debuff, killing him isnt gonna fix it, besides we got a rest coming up soon" Y/N protested, "but whatever its your move anyway" he sat back in his seat as the fight continued, eventually met with the death screen, control in Y/N's hand.

"Gah I need some stronger shit...taker should be back soon anyway, feel free to take a break" She got up and Y/N decided to wait for a moment, before eventually getting up, and as soon as he left he was bombarded by the three guardians of hell, pouncing on him. 

"oh look!" "Its the taker's friend" "And justice's boyfriend" they shouted, their speaking system still making it a bit hard to follow. 

"Oh hey" he pat the center one on the head causing them to calm down and get off so he could stand up, "It does work then...why are you guys running around and bowling people over?"

"Oh its normal" "were just playing" "Do you wanna play" they said excitedly, he didn't see the issue so said ok. after leading him outside the trio found a stick and after fighting over it for a while Y/N grabbed it and threw it. They chased it and brought it back, and again, and again, eventually the sun began to set. The three getting quite visibly tired, walking back inside. 

"You guys too tuckered out?" he chuckled as the trio went back inside, noticing Modeus sitting on the couch. He planted himself on the couch with Cerberus, subconsciously rubbing their heads. 

Y/N felt Modeus' eyes drilling into him from behind her book when he was looking away. 
"Well...Is there something you need?" He attempted to confront her and find out what her issue was. 

"...Did you two do it?" She asked quietly, the implied meaning of the statement caused Y/N's face to flush with blood, matching the demon's blush. 

"I...No! no! we're not like that" He spat out in return, holding up his hands in defense. 

"Oh...you two seem so good together, I'd think you'd hold hands on sight" she says with an unsurprisingly lustful look in her eye. But yet Y/n seemed to calm down. 

"Oh...well yeah we held hands, thats no-"

"YOU PERVERTS!" she shouted "you seemed like such a gentleman before" She  was quickly interrupted by the burning smell of smoke, and the sandpaper like texture of someone's voice emerged from the stairs. 

"So, its the guy that's left judgement furious, refusing to leave her room" The bitch demon descended down the stairs. 

"What? What do you mean, I havent even met her" Y/N replied. Zrada chuckled an evil chuckle. 

"Good thing you haven't...those two, Justice and Judgement, they have a relationship no one can really pin down-" she croaked, letting out puffs of smoke as she talked, allowing the scent to consume Y/N's nostrils  "-were not sure if theyre into eachother, like siblings, sometimes they even seem like mother/daughter. Either way, Judgement seems upset with you making moves on Justice" Her grin grew even more, before a loud bang was heard upstairs, followed by a voice.

"Zdrada! Stop that NOW" they heard stomping as Judgement approached. 

"Guess im back to being a stress ball" The bitch chuckled as Judgement reach the bottom of the stairs, grabbing Zdrada by the neck and shooting a look at Y/N

His body nearly collapsed from fear, the image of the near nude demon showing of her muscles that could tear him in two, massive claws and batons, choking out the Bitch demon before carrying her off made Y/N begin to question whether or this was really worth it. But as soon as the moment stopped a voice rang out from the kitchen "DINNER!"...Saved by the bell, for now.

A/N: As always thanks for reading, I kinda tried to push this one out, just showing Y/N interacting with most of the other girls, I didn't forget Azazel dont worry about her. But again, feedback is always appreciated, for all my stories, speaking of which I have something to say.

I started writing of wattpad mainly to write original story ideas I came up with, I was not planning on writing fanfics, now I probably wont stop, you guys do seem to enjoy this but I published one of my most recent ideas for an original story and if I could take some of your free time to get some feedback on that too it would be great. Thanks again for reading, see you next time.