Chapter 4 - Before the Cup...

The group had landed on some land covered in mist. A couple of Wizards stood around them, with one looking at his watch grumpily and another jotting down something on parchment. Both were dressed like Muggles, although it was rather sloppy with one of the men having their kilt shorter on one end than the other.

"That was far better than Floo travel," Vincent grumbled as he dusted himself off. He glanced around before setting his eyes on Arnya. "All good?"

Arnya nodded her head as Mr. Weasley finished talking to the Wizards. "Now come 'on you lot. Thanks again Basil."

After trudging through the mist for a good half hour, a small stone cottage appeared in front of them, with several hundred of tents rising behind it towards the distant horizon.

"Here's where we part," Mr. Diggory announced.

"Seeya guys," Cedric said as everyone nodded.

"Take care," Vincent called out as the two of them waved back.

A man was standing in the doorway of the stone cottage, looking out at the tents. Vincent sopped in surprise seeing no wand or any abnormalities about him that said that he was a wizard, meaning that...

"He's a muggle," Vincent thought surprised.

The man turned his head, footsteps alerting him to their presence.

"Morning!" said Mr. Weasley brightly.

"Morning," said the Muggle.

"Would you be Mr. Roberts?"

"Aye, I would," said Mr. Roberts. "And who're you?"

"Weasley—two tents, booked a couple of days ago?"

"Aye," said Mr. Roberts, consulting a list tacked to the door.

"You've got a space up by the wood there. Just the one night?"

"That's it," said Mr. Weasley.

"You'll be paying now, then?" said Mr. Roberts.

"Ah...right...certainly—" said Mr. Weasley. He retreated a short distance from the cottage and beckoned Harry toward him.

As Mr. Weasley discussed muggle money with Harry, Vincent turned to Sirius with a questioning look. "What's a... well, one of my...haah, do I say my kind, muggle? It feels weird, but anyway, what one doing here?"

Sirius shrugged. "Probably because that muggle owns this campsite. Probably has a memory charm on him to avoid any suspicion."

A wizard popped into existence as he pointed his wand at Mr. Robert. "Obliviate!"

Mr. Robert's eyes glazed over as a bright white light flash came out of the wand. He soon regained consciousness almost immediately as he handed some change to Mr. Weasley.

Vincent frowned slightly at the scene as he scratched his head.

"It still feels wrong to mess with someone's memories," Vincent muttered to himself as Arnya glanced at him.

"It's been like that for centuries," she simply stated. Not stating whether it was right or wrong, just simply stating it.

"Yeah, I can guess, still leaves a bad taste in my mouth," Vincent took one last glance at Mr. Roberts as they entered the campsite.

As they trudged through the campsite, Vincent started to see why there was a need for memory charms. While there were several Wizard folks that 'tried' to imitate a muggle styled tent (if one ignored the wooden doors and chimneys), some were absurdly large brick houses, another had a garden, Vincent almost had to double back to check out a large pyramid.